Does social capital reinforce technological inputs in the creation of knowledge? Evidence from the Spanish regions
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ernest Miguelez & Rosina Moreno & Manuel Artis, 2011. "Does Social Capital Reinforce Technological Inputs in the Creation of Knowledge? Evidence from the Spanish Regions," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(8), pages 1019-1038.
References listed on IDEAS
- John F. Helliwell, 1996. "Economic Growth and Social Capital in Asia," NBER Working Papers 5470, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas P. Lyon, 2005. "Making Capitalism Work: Social Capital and Economic Growth in Italy, 1970-1995," Working Papers 2005.70, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- L. Bottazzi & M. Da Rin & T. Hellmann, 2007.
"The Importance of Trust for Investment: Evidence from Venture Capital,"
612, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Laura Bottazzi & Marco Da Rin & Thomas F. Hellmann, 2011. "The Importance of Trust for Investment: Evidence from Venture Capital," NBER Working Papers 16923, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laura Bottazzi & Marco Da Rin & Thomas Hellmann, 2007. "The Importance of Trust for Investment: Evidence from Venture Capital," Working Papers 325, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Anneli Kaasa & Helje Kaldaru & Eve Parts, 2007. "Social Capital And Institutional Quality As Factors Of Innovation: Evidence From Europe," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 55, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Fabio Sabatini, 2005. "The Role of Social Capital in Economic Development. Investigating the Causal Nexus through Structural Equations Models," Development and Comp Systems 0512014, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jaison Abel & Todd Gabe, 2011.
"Human Capital and Economic Activity in Urban America,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(8), pages 1079-1090.
- Jaison R. Abel & Todd M. Gabe, 2008. "Human capital and economic activity in urban America," Staff Reports 332, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Zvi Griliches, 1998.
"The Search for R&D Spillovers,"
NBER Chapters,in: R&D and Productivity: The Econometric Evidence, pages 251-268
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fabio Sabatini, 2005. "The Role of Social Capital in Economic Development. Investigating the Causal Nexus through Structural Equations Models," Development and Comp Systems 0512010, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Forte, Anabel & Peiró-Palomino, Jesús & Tortosa-Ausina, Emili, 2015.
"Does social capital matter for European regional growth?,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 47-64.
- Jesús Peiró-Palomino & Anabel Forte Deltell, 2013. "Does social capital matter for European regional growth?," Working Papers 2013/02, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Peiró Palomino Jesús & Forte Deltell Anabel & Tortosa-Ausina Emili, 2014. "Does Social Capital Matter for European Regional Growth," Working Papers 2014130, Fundacion BBVA / BBVA Foundation.
- Peiró-Palomino, Jesús & Tortosa-Ausina, Emili, 2013.
"Can trust effects on development be generalized? A response by quantile,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 377-390.
- Jesús Peiró-Palomino & Emili Tortosa-Ausina, 2012. "Can trust effects on development be generalized? A response by quantile," Working Papers 2012/16, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Peiró Palomino Jesús & Tortosa-Ausina Emili, 2013. "Can Trust Effects on Development be Generalized? A Response by Quantile," Working Papers 2013128, Fundacion BBVA / BBVA Foundation.
- Kümpel, Arndt, 2011.
"Устойчивое региональное развитие, инновации и государствeнный потенциал
[Sustainable regional development, innovation and state capacity]," MPRA Paper 33967, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 Oct 2011.
- Ernest Miguélez & Rosina Moreno & Jordi Suriñach, 2010. "Inventors on the move: Tracing inventors' mobility and its spatial distribution," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 89(2), pages 251-274, June.
- d'Agostino, Giorgio & Scarlato, Margherita, 2012. "Inclusive Institutions, Innovation and Economic Growth: Estimates for European Countries," MPRA Paper 43098, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kümpel, Arndt, 2011. "Sustainable regional development, innovation and state capacity," MPRA Paper 33966, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 Oct 2011.
- repec:spr:anresc:v:60:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s00168-015-0729-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- M. Goos & Jozef Konings & Marieke Vanderweyer, 2015. "Employment Growth in Europe:The Roles of Innovation, Local Job Multipliers and Institutions," Working Papers 15-10, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Hvižďáková Ivana & Urbančíková Nataša, 2014. "The Level of Social Capital, Innovation and Competitiveness in the Countries of the European Union (EU)," European Spatial Research and Policy, Sciendo, vol. 21(1), pages 1-14, May.
- Semih Akçomak & Hanna Müller-Zick, 2013. "Trust and Innovation in Europe: Causal, spatial and non-linear forces," STPS Working Papers 1304, STPS - Science and Technology Policy Studies Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Dec 2013.
More about this item
Keywordssocial capital; human capital; innovation; complementarities.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2008-11-04 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EDU-2008-11-04 (Education)
- NEP-GEO-2008-11-04 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-HRM-2008-11-04 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-INO-2008-11-04 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2008-11-04 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-KNM-2008-11-04 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-SOC-2008-11-04 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ira:wpaper:200813. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alicia García). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feubaes.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.