Report NEP-CSE-2008-11-04This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:paris1:halshs-00331282_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Argentino Pessoa, 2008. "Tourism and Regional Competitiveness: the Case of the Portuguese Douro Valley," FEP Working Papers 299, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Michael Rothgang, 2008. "Sectoral Innovation Systems, Corporate Strategies, and Competitiveness of the German Economy in a Globalised World," Ruhr Economic Papers 0059, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- André van Stel & Mickey Folkeringa & Kashifa Suddle & Sita Tan, 2009. "Measuring business dynamics among incumbent firms in The Netherlands," Scales Research Reports H200816, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Maria João Sousa & Susana Costa e Silva, 2008. "THE USE of CONSORTIA for the INTERNATIONALIZATION of FIRMS – MOTA-ENGIL CASE STUDY," Working Papers de Gestão (Management Working Papers) 012008, Católica Porto Business School, Universidade Católica Portuguesa.
- Klaus Desmet & Stephen L. Parente, 2008. "Bigger is better: Market size, demand elasticity and innovation," Working Papers 2008-10, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Mehar, Ayub, 2008. "Business competitiveness in Muslim World: role of governance and higher education," MPRA Paper 11283, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mehar, Ayub, 2008. "Is there a Vicious circle in Muslim World? Trade competitiveness and investment strategies," MPRA Paper 11284, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Uwe Cantner & Andreas Meder & Tina Wolf, 2008. "Intermediation, reciprocity and compatibility in regional innovation systems - an interregional comparison," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-081, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Graham M Turner & Timothy M Baynes & Bertram C. McInnis, 2008. "A Water Accounting System for Strategic Water Management," Socio-Economics and the Environment in Discussion (SEED) Working Paper Series 2008-14, CSIRO Sustainable Ecosystems.
- Ernest Miguélez & Rosina Moreno & Manuel Artís, 2008. "Does social capital reinforce technological inputs in the creation of knowledge? Evidence from the Spanish regions," IREA Working Papers 200813, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Oct 2008.
- WAKASUGI Ryuhei & TODO Yasuyuki & SATO Hitoshi & NISHIOKA Shuichiro & MATSUURA Toshiyuki & ITO Banri & TANAKA Ayumu, 2008. "The Internationalization of Japanese Firms: New Findings Based on Firm-Level Data," Discussion papers 08036, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Robert M. Feinberg & Kara M. Reynolds, 2008. "An Examination of Entry and Competitive Performance in Rural Banking Markets," Working Papers 2008-05, American University, Department of Economics.
- Jan Gunnarsson & Torsten Wallin, 2008. "An Evolutionary Approach to Regional Systems of Innovation," Discussion Papers 08-23, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:paris1:halshs-00185374_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Avramescu, Tiberiu Cristian & Popescu, Ramona Florina, 2008. "Tourism - Part of Sustainable Local Development," MPRA Paper 11291, University Library of Munich, Germany.