Устойчивое региональное развитие, инновации и государствeнный потенциал
[Sustainable regional development, innovation and state capacity]
The paper sketches the current ecological and economic context of sustainable regional development with focus on the imperative for change to a post carbon economy, the need for innovation within the learning system of public administration and policy challenges for securing system viability.
|Date of creation:||07 Jul 2011|
|Date of revision:||08 Oct 2011|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Ludwigstraße 33, D-80539 Munich, Germany|
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cerina, Fabio & Mureddu, Francesco, 2014.
"Is agglomeration really good for growth? Global efficiency, interregional equity and uneven growth,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 9-22.
- F. Cerina & F. Mureddu, 2009. "Is Agglomeration really good for Growth? Global Efficiency, Interregional Equity and Uneven Growth," Working Paper CRENoS 200913, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Fabio Cerina & Francesco Mureddu, 2010. "Is Agglomeration really Good for Growth? Global Efficiency, Interregional Equity and Uneven Growth," DEGIT Conference Papers c015_022, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Ernest Miguelez & Rosina Moreno & Manuel Artis, 2011. "Does Social Capital Reinforce Technological Inputs in the Creation of Knowledge? Evidence from the Spanish Regions," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(8), pages 1019-1038.
- Ernest Miguélez & Rosina Moreno & Manuel Artís, 2008. "Does social capital reinforce technological inputs in the creation of knowledge? Evidence from the Spanish regions," IREA Working Papers 200813, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Oct 2008.
- Emanuela Marrocu & Raffaele Paci & Marco Pontis, 2012. "Intangible capital and firms' productivity," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(2), pages 377-402, April.
- E. Marrocu & R. Paci & M. Pontis, 2009. "Intangible capital and firms productivity," Working Paper CRENoS 200916, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- J. Vernon Henderson, 2000. "The Effects of Urban Concentration on Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 7503, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:33967. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.