Устойчивое региональное развитие, инновации и государствeнный потенциал
[Sustainable regional development, innovation and state capacity]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cerina, Fabio & Mureddu, Francesco, 2014.
"Is agglomeration really good for growth? Global efficiency, interregional equity and uneven growth,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 9-22.
- F. Cerina & F. Mureddu, 2009. "Is Agglomeration really good for Growth? Global Efficiency, Interregional Equity and Uneven Growth," Working Paper CRENoS 200913, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Fabio Cerina & Francesco Mureddu, 2010. "Is Agglomeration really Good for Growth? Global Efficiency, Interregional Equity and Uneven Growth," DEGIT Conference Papers c015_022, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Ernest Miguelez & Rosina Moreno & Manuel Artis, 2011.
"Does Social Capital Reinforce Technological Inputs in the Creation of Knowledge? Evidence from the Spanish Regions,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(8), pages 1019-1038.
- Ernest Miguélez & Rosina Moreno & Manuel Artís, 2008. "Does social capital reinforce technological inputs in the creation of knowledge? Evidence from the Spanish regions," IREA Working Papers 200813, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Oct 2008.
- Emanuela Marrocu & Raffaele Paci & Marco Pontis, 2012. "Intangible capital and firms' productivity," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(2), pages 377-402, April.
- J. Vernon Henderson, 2000. "The Effects of Urban Concentration on Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 7503, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsSustainable regional development; innovation; state capacity;
- O38 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
- O43 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Institutions and Growth
- B52 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-15 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:33967. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .