Report NEP-HRM-2008-11-04This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Emmanuel Cercek, 2008. "In Slovenia, Šoštanj Primary School Collaborates with Its Community," PEB Exchange, Programme on Educational Building 2008/14, OECD Publishing.
- Christoph Bühler & Dirk Konietzka, 2008. "The transition from school to work in Russia during and after socialism: change or continuity?," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2008-018, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Item repec:hal:paris1:halshs-00308746_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Regula Geel & Johannes Mure & Uschi Backes-Gellner, 2008. "Specificity of Occupational Training and Occupational Mobility: An Empirical Study Based on Lazear’s Skill-Weights Approach," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0038, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Abbi M. Kedir, 2008. "Health and Wages: Panel Evidence on Men and Women using IV Quantile Regression," Discussion Papers in Economics 08/37, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- László Limbacher, 2008. "A Second Chance School in Hungary," PEB Exchange, Programme on Educational Building 2008/13, OECD Publishing.
- Christian Dreger & Georg Erber & Daniela Glocker, 2008. "Regional Measures of Human Capital in the European Union," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 137, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Henno Theisens & Francisco Benavides & Hanna Dumont, 2008. "OECD Work on Future Educational Environments," PEB Exchange, Programme on Educational Building 2008/11, OECD Publishing.
- Item repec:hal:paris1:halshs-00304283_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ernest Miguélez & Rosina Moreno & Manuel Artís, 2008. "Does social capital reinforce technological inputs in the creation of knowledge? Evidence from the Spanish regions," IREA Working Papers 200813, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Oct 2008.
- Benjamin Balsmeier & Heiko Peters, 2008. "Family Background or the Characteristics of Children: What Determines High School Success in Germany?," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 138, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Stefan Bender & Michael Fertig & Katja Görlitz & Martina Huber & Alexandra Schmucker, 2008. "WeLL – Unique Linked Employer-Employee Data on Further Training in Germany," Ruhr Economic Papers 0067, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Mieke Meurs & Juna Miluka & Thomas Hertz, 2008. "Declining Secondary Enrollment in Albania: What Drives Household Decisions?," Working Papers 2008-13, American University, Department of Economics.
- Torge Middendorf, 2008. "Returns to Education in Europe – Detailed Results from a Harmonized Survey," Ruhr Economic Papers 0065, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Gerda R. Neyer & Jan M. Hoem, 2008. "Education and permanent childlessness: Austria vs. Sweden; a research note," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2008-007, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Item repec:hal:paris1:halshs-00264800_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore