A Second Chance School in Hungary
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tukundane, Cuthbert & Minnaert, Alexander & Zeelen, Jacques & Kanyandago, Peter, 2015. "A review of enabling factors in support intervention programmes for early school leavers: What are the implications for Sub-Saharan Africa?," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 54-62.
More about this item
Keywordseducational buildings; Hungary; learning environment; school building design; school infrastructure; secondary schools;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2008-11-04 (Education)
- NEP-HRM-2008-11-04 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2008-11-04 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:eduaaa:2008/13-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .