Report NEP-INO-2008-11-04This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael Rothgang, 2008. "Sectoral Innovation Systems, Corporate Strategies, and Competitiveness of the German Economy in a Globalised World," Ruhr Economic Papers 0059, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Schmidt, Klaus M., 2008. "Complementary Patents and Market Structure," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 249, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Gaétan de Rassenfosse & Bruno Van Pottelsberghe, 2008. "On the Price Elasticity of Demand for Patents," Working Papers ECARES 2008_031, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Item repec:hal:paris1:halshs-00331211_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jeroen de Jong & Eric von Hippel, 2008. "User Innovation in SMEs: Incidence and Transfer to Producers," Scales Research Reports H200814, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Item repec:hal:paris1:halshs-00308746_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- O. Carboni, 2008. "The Effect of R&D Subsidies on Private R&D: Evidence from Italian Manufacturing Data," Working Paper CRENoS 200815, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Giammario Impullitti, 2008. "International Competition and U.S. R&D Subsidies: A Quantitative Welfare Analysis," Economic Reports 15-08, FEDEA.
- Ernest Miguélez & Rosina Moreno & Manuel Artís, 2008. "Does social capital reinforce technological inputs in the creation of knowledge? Evidence from the Spanish regions," IREA Working Papers 200813, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Oct 2008.
- Malwina Mejer & Bruno Van Pottelsberghe, 2008. "The London Agreement and the Cost of Patenting in Europe," Working Papers ECARES 2008_032, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Item repec:hal:paris1:hal-00318208_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Klaus Desmet & Stephen L. Parente, 2008. "Bigger is better: Market size, demand elasticity and innovation," Working Papers 2008-10, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Uwe Cantner & Andreas Meder & Tina Wolf, 2008. "Intermediation, reciprocity and compatibility in regional innovation systems - an interregional comparison," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-081, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Jan Gunnarsson & Torsten Wallin, 2008. "An Evolutionary Approach to Regional Systems of Innovation," Discussion Papers 08-23, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- J.W.B. Bos & B. Candelon & C. Economidou, 2008. "Does Technology Spill Over across National Borders and Technology Regimes?," Working Papers 08-32, Utrecht School of Economics.