The Effect of R&D Subsidies on Private R&D: Evidence from Italian Manufacturing Data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sergio Da Silva & Jefferson Cunha & Newton Da Costa, Jr, 2005. "Stock selection based on cluster analysis," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 13(1), pages 1-9.
- Caiado, Jorge & Crato, Nuno, 2007. "A GARCH-based method for clustering of financial time series: International stock markets evidence," MPRA Paper 2074, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stephen Johnson, 1967. "Hierarchical clustering schemes," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 32(3), pages 241-254, September.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:13:y:2005:i:1:p:1-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- T. Kalantzis & D. Papanastassiou, 2008. "Classification of GARCH time series: an empirical investigation," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(9), pages 759-764.
- Pattarin, Francesco & Paterlini, Sandra & Minerva, Tommaso, 2004. "Clustering financial time series: an application to mutual funds style analysis," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 353-372, September.
- Edoardo Otranto, 2004. "Classifying the Markets Volatility with ARMA Distance Measures," Econometrics 0402009, EconWPA, revised 05 Mar 2004.
- Otranto, Edoardo, 2008.
"Clustering heteroskedastic time series by model-based procedures,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 52(10), pages 4685-4698, June.
- E. Otranto, 2008. "Clustering Heteroskedastic Time Series by Model-Based Procedures," Working Paper CRENoS 200801, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Andersen, Torben G & Bollerslev, Tim, 1998. "Answering the Skeptics: Yes, Standard Volatility Models Do Provide Accurate Forecasts," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 39(4), pages 885-905, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gustavo A. Crespi & Alessandro Maffioli & Pierre Mohnen & Gonzalo Vázquez, 2011. "Evaluating the Impact of Science, Technology and Innovation Programs: a Methodological Toolkit," SPD Working Papers 1104, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Strategic Planning and Development Effectiveness (SPD).
More about this item
Keywordsapplied econometrics; matching; public subsidies; r&d investment;
- C24 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Truncated and Censored Models; Switching Regression Models; Threshold Regression Models
- L10 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - General
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- O38 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-INO-2008-11-04 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2008-11-04 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-KNM-2008-11-04 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-MIC-2008-11-04 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-PPM-2008-11-04 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cns:cnscwp:200815. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Antonello Pau). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crenoit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .