Report NEP-MIC-2008-11-04This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jeroen de Jong & Eric von Hippel, 2008. "User Innovation in SMEs: Incidence and Transfer to Producers," Scales Research Reports H200814, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- O. Carboni, 2008. "The Effect of R&D Subsidies on Private R&D: Evidence from Italian Manufacturing Data," Working Paper CRENoS 200815, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Nicolas Gruyer & Kevin Guittet, 2008. "A model of airport slot allocation with posted prices," Economics Working Papers 05, LEEA (air transport economics laboratory), ENAC (french national civil aviation school).
- Item repec:hal:paris1:halshs-00308746_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Maximilian Kasy & Michael Kummer, 2008. "Market Entry in E-Commerce," Working Papers 08-23, NET Institute, revised Sep 2008.
- Item repec:hal:paris1:halshs-00331211_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gary Charness & Peter Kuhn & Marie Claire Villeval, 2011. "Competition and the Ratchet Effect," Post-Print halshs-00333590, HAL.
- de, Vries Frans & Schoonbeek, Lambert, 2008. "Environmental Taxes and Industry Monopolization," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2008-19, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Steffen Hoernig, 2008. "Market Penetration and Late Entry in Mobile Telephony," Working Papers 08-38, NET Institute, revised Oct 2008.
- Item repec:hal:paris1:halshs-00266722_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lapo Filistrucchi, 2008. "A SSNIP test for two-sided markets: the case of media," Working Papers 08-34, NET Institute, revised Oct 2008.
- Schmidt, Klaus M., 2008. "Complementary Patents and Market Structure," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 249, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Jens Leth Hougaard & Hervé Moulin & Lars Peter Østerdal, 2008. "Decentralized Pricing in Minimum Cost Spanning Trees," Discussion Papers 08-24, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Giammario Impullitti, 2008. "International Competition and U.S. R&D Subsidies: A Quantitative Welfare Analysis," Economic Reports 15-08, FEDEA.
- Klaus Desmet & Stephen L. Parente, 2008. "Bigger is better: Market size, demand elasticity and innovation," Working Papers 2008-10, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.