Measuring Social Capital : An Integrated Questionnaire
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Grootaert,Christiaan & van Bastelaer,Thierry (ed.), 2002. "The Role of Social Capital in Development," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521812917.
- Marcel Fafchamps & Bart Minten, 2001. "Social Capital and Agricultural Trade," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(3), pages 680-685.
- Steven N. Durlauf, 2002. "On the Empirics of Social Capital," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(483), pages 459-479, November.
- Christiaan Grootaert & Thierry Van Bastelar, 2002. "Understanding and Measuring Social Capital : A Multidisciplinary Tool for Practitioners," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14098, June.
- repec:elg:eechap:2434_1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Margaret Grosh & Paul Glewwe, 2000. "Designing Household Survey Questionnaires for Developing Countries : Lessons from 15 Years of the Living Standards Measurement Study, Volume 3," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15195, June.
- Edward L. Glaeser & David Laibson & Bruce Sacerdote, 2002.
"An Economic Approach to Social Capital,"
Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(483), pages 437-458, November.
- Edward L. Glaeser & David Laibson & Bruce Sacerdote, 2000. "The Economic Approach to Social Capital," NBER Working Papers 7728, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edward L. Glaeser & David Laibson & Bruce Sacerdote, 2001. "The Economic Approach to Social Capital," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1916, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Narayan, Deepa & Pritchett, Lant, 1999.
"Cents and Sociability: Household Income and Social Capital in Rural Tanzania,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 47(4), pages 871-897, July.
- Narayan, Deepa & Pritchett, Lant, 1997. "Cents and sociability : household income and social capital in rural Tanzania," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1796, The World Bank.
- repec:elg:eechap:2434_4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Woolcock, Michael & Narayan, Deepa, 2000. "Social Capital: Implications for Development Theory, Research, and Policy," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 15(2), pages 225-249, August.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial Development - Poverty and Social Impact Analysis Social Development - Social Capital Social Development - Community Development and Empowerment Health Economics and Finance Poverty Reduction - Poverty Assessment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:15033. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Thomas Breineder to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.