Relational Goods and Associational Participation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lionel Prouteau & François-Charles Wolff, 2010.
"La participation associative en France : une analyse longitudinale,"
Economie & Prévision,
La Documentation Française, vol. 0(1), pages 45-63.
- François-Charles Wolff & Lionel Prouteau, 2010. "La participation associative en France : une analyse longitudinale," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 192(1), pages 45-63.
- Lionel Prouteau & François Charles Wolff, 2010. " La participation associative en France : une analyse longitudinale ," Post-Print hal-00973928, HAL.
- Bruna, Bruno & Damiano, Fiorillo, 2009. "Why without Pay? The Intrinsic Motivation between Investment and Consumption in Unpaid Labour Supply," CELPE Discussion Papers 111, CELPE - Centre of Labour Economics and Economic Policy, University of Salerno, Italy.
- Giorgio Tavano Blessi & Enzo Grossi & Pier Luigi Sacco & Giovanni Pieretti & Guido Ferilli, 2014. "Cultural Participation, Relational Goods and Individual Subjective Well-Being: Some Empirical Evidence," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 4, pages 33-46, August.
- Prouteau, Lionel & Wolff, François-Charles, 2008. "On the relational motive for volunteer work," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 314-335, June.
- Lionel Prouteau & François-Charles Wolff, 2003.
"Les services informels entre ménages : une dimension méconnue du bénévolat,"
Économie et Statistique,
Programme National Persée, vol. 368(1), pages 3-31.
- Lionel Prouteau & François-Charles Wolff, 2003. " Les services informels entre ménages : une dimension méconnue du bénévolat ," Post-Print hal-00973976, HAL.
- Fabio Sabatini & Francesca Modena & Ermanno Tortia, 2014.
"Do cooperative enterprises create social trust?,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 621-641, March.
- Sabatini, Fabio & Modena, Francesca & Tortia, Ermanno, 2012. "Do cooperative enterprises create social trust?," MPRA Paper 39814, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fabio Sabatini & Francesca Modena & Ermanno Tortia, 2012. "Do cooperative enterprises create social trust?," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2012_10, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Florence Neymotin, 2016. "Individuals and Communities: the Importance of Neighbors Volunteering," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 37(2), pages 149-178, June.
- Damiano, Fiorillo, 2008. "Offerta di Attivita' Gratuita in Italia: una analisi micro-econometrica," CELPE Discussion Papers 107, CELPE - Centre of Labour Economics and Economic Policy, University of Salerno, Italy.
- Giacomo Degli Antoni & Fabio Sabatini, 2017.
"Social cooperatives, social welfare associations and social networks,"
Review of Social Economy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 75(2), pages 212-230, April.
- Degli Antoni, Giacomo & Sabatini, Fabio, 2015. "Social cooperatives, social welfare associations and social networks," MPRA Paper 67623, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giacomo Degli Antoni, 2009. "Intrinsic vs. Extrinsic Motivations to Volunteer and Social Capital Formation," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 62(3), pages 359-370, August.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:135:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1519-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Prouteau, Lionel & Wolff, Francois-Charles, 2006. "Does volunteer work pay off in the labor market?," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 992-1013, December.
- repec:eme:ijsepp:v:39:y:2011:i:1/2:p:97-124 is not listed on IDEAS
- Leonardo Becchetti & Giacomo Degli Antoni & Marco Faillo, 2013. "Team reasoning theory: an experimental analysis of common reason to believe and social distance," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 60(3), pages 269-291, September.
- Fiorillo, Damiano & Nappo, Nunzia, 2014.
"Formal and informal volunteering and health across European countries,"
60210, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fiorillo, Damiano & Nappo, Nunzia, 2014. "Formal and informal volunteering and health across European countries," MPRA Paper 54130, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fiorillo, Damiano & Nappo, Nunzia, 2014. "Formal and informal volunteering and health across European countries," EconStor Preprints 104062, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Fiorillo, D. & Nappo, N., 2014. "Formal and informal volunteering and health across European countries," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 14/05, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Roberta Sisto & Antonio Lopolito & Gianluca Nardone, 2005. "Partenariato locale e capitale relazionale ''potenziale'' in provincia di Foggia," Quaderni DSEMS 19-2005, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.
- Damiano Fiorillo, 2009. "Do monetary rewards crowd out intrinsic motivations of volunteers? Some empirical evidence for Italian volunteers," Discussion Papers 3_2009, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Giacomo Degli Antoni, 2009. "Motivations to volunteer and social capital: the role of intrinsic motivations in promoting networks of cooperative relations," Econometica Working Papers wp06, Econometica.
- Samira Chaklatti & Damien Rousselière, 2006. "Confiance, approbation et opposition : une approche simultanée des déterminants de l'opposition aux OGM en Europe," Post-Print halshs-00105716, HAL.
- Giacomo Degli Antoni, 2015. "Getting a job through voluntary associations: the role of network and human capital creation," QUADERNI DI ECONOMIA DEL LAVORO, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2015(103), pages 49-66.
- Tae-Hwan Kim & Hoon Hong & Jonghyun Park & Chung Sik Yoo & Jongick Jang, 2017. "Statistical Estimation of the Casual Effect of Scoial Economy on Subjective Well-Being," Working papers 2017rwp-104, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:annpce:v:75:y:2004:i:3:p:431-463. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1370-4788 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.