Social Capital Formation across Space
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aleberto Alesina & Guido Tabellini & Francesco Trebbi, 2017.
"Is Europe an Optimal Political Area?,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 48(1 (Spring), pages 169-234.
- Alberto Alesina & Guido Tabellini & Francesco Trebbi, 2017. "Is Europe an Optimal Political Area?," CESifo Working Paper Series 6469, CESifo Group Munich.
- Alberto Alesina & Guido Tabellini & Francesco Trebbi, 2017. "Is Europe an Optimal Political Area?," Working Papers 601, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Alesina, Alberto & Tabellini, Guido & Trebbi, Francesco, 2017. "Is Europe an Optimal Political Area?," CEPR Discussion Papers 12017, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alberto Alesina & Guido Tabellini & Francesco Trebbi, 2017. "Is Europe an Optimal Political Area?," NBER Working Papers 23325, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giorgio Fazio & Enza Maltese & Davide Piacentino, 2016. "Fiducia verso persone e istituzioni: evidenze da una survey sul capitale civico degli studenti," RIVISTA DI ECONOMIA E STATISTICA DEL TERRITORIO, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2016(3), pages 100-112.
- Isabel Neira & Fernando Bruna & Marta Portela & Adela García-Aracil, 2018. "Individual Well-Being, Geographical Heterogeneity and Social Capital," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 19(4), pages 1067-1090, April.
- Aniello Ferraro & Massimiliano Cerciello & Massimiliano Agovino & Antonio Garofalo, 2019. "The role of cultural consumption in reducing social exclusion: empirical evidence from Italy in a spatial framework," Economia Politica: Journal of Analytical and Institutional Economics, Springer;Fondazione Edison, vol. 36(1), pages 139-166, April.
More about this item
Keywordssocial capital; generalized trust; European social survey; spatial dynamics; ESTDA;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:inrsre:v:36:y:2013:i:3:p:296-321. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.