Voluntary Participation as a Determinant of Social Capital in France : Allowing for Parameter Heterogeneity
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rech, Gianluigi & Teräsvirta, Timo & Tschernig, Rolf, 1999.
"A simple variable selection technique for nonlinear models,"
SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance
296, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 06 Apr 2000.
- Rech, Gianluigi & Teräsvirta, Timo & Tschernig, Rolf, 1999. "A simple variable selection technique for nonlinear models," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1999,26, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Stephen Knack & Philip Keefer, 1997. "Does Social Capital Have an Economic Payoff? A Cross-Country Investigation," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 112(4), pages 1251-1288.
- Steven N. Durlauf, 2002. "On the Empirics of Social Capital," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(483), pages 459-479, November.
- Alesina, Alberto & La Ferrara, Eliana, 2002. "Who trusts others?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, pages 207-234.
- Charles F. Manski, 2000. "Economic Analysis of Social Interactions," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(3), pages 115-136, Summer.
- Marcelo C. Medeiros & Alvaro Veiga, 2003.
"Diagnostic Checking in a Flexible Nonlinear Time Series Model,"
Journal of Time Series Analysis,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(4), pages 461-482, July.
- Medeiros, Marcelo & Veiga, Alvaro, 2000. "Diagnostic Checking in a Flexible Nonlinear Time Series Model," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 386, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 15 Jan 2001.
- Medeiros, Marcelo & Veiga, Alvaro, 2000. "A Flexible Coefficient Smooth Transition Time Series Model," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 360, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 29 Apr 2004.
- McMillen, Daniel P., 1996. "One Hundred Fifty Years of Land Values in Chicago: A Nonparametric Approach," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 100-124, July.
More about this item
KeywordsNeural network models; Social capital; Parameter heterogeneity; Neural network models.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CMP-2009-08-30 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2009-08-30 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
- NEP-URE-2009-08-30 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:halshs-00410530. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .