Neural networks and logistic regression: Part I
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Vach, Werner & Ro[ss]ner, Reinhard & Schumacher, Martin, 1996. "Neural networks and logistic regression: Part II," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 683-701, June.
- Chamberlain, Gary, 1987. "Asymptotic efficiency in estimation with conditional moment restrictions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 305-334, March.
- Hirotugu Akaike, 1969. "Fitting autoregressive models for prediction," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 21(1), pages 243-247, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manojit Chattopadhyay & Subrata Kumar Mitra, 0. "Applicability and effectiveness of classifications models for achieving the twin objectives of growth and outreach of microfinance institutions," Computational and Mathematical Organization Theory, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-24.
- Gaudart, Jean & Giusiano, Bernard & Huiart, Laetitia, 2004. "Comparison of the performance of multi-layer perceptron and linear regression for epidemiological data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 44(4), pages 547-570, January.
- Reggiani, Aura & Nijkamp, Peter & Nobilio, Lucia, 1997. "Spatial modal patterns in European freight transport networks: results of neurocomputing and logit models," Serie Research Memoranda 0029, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Peltonen, Tuomas, 2006. "Are emerging market currency crises predictable? A test," Working Paper Series 571, European Central Bank.
- repec:spr:comaot:v:23:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10588-016-9237-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, G. Peter & Keil, Mark & Rai, Arun & Mann, Joan, 2003. "Predicting information technology project escalation: A neural network approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 146(1), pages 115-129, April.
- H. Pourghasemi & H. Moradi & S. Fatemi Aghda, 2013. "Landslide susceptibility mapping by binary logistic regression, analytical hierarchy process, and statistical index models and assessment of their performances," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 69(1), pages 749-779, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:21:y:1996:i:6:p:661-682. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.