Structural change in exports and economic growth: cointegration and causality analysis for Spain (1961-2000)
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Jacint Balaguer & Manuel Cantavella-Jordá, 2002. "Structural Change In Exports And Economic Growth: Cointegration And Causality Analysis For Spain (1961-2000)," Working Papers. Serie EC 2002-22, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
References listed on IDEAS
- Romer, Paul M, 1986. "Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1002-1037, October.
- David Greenaway & David Sapsford, 1994.
"What does liberalisation do for exports and growth?,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 130(1), pages 152-174, March.
- David Greenaway & David Sapsford, "undated". "What does Liberalisation do for Exports and Growth?," Working Papers ec4/94, Department of Economics, University of Lancaster.
- Dickey, David A & Fuller, Wayne A, 1981. "Likelihood Ratio Statistics for Autoregressive Time Series with a Unit Root," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(4), pages 1057-1072, June.
- Lourdes Moreno, 1997. "The determinants of Spanish industrial exports to the European Union," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(6), pages 723-732.
- Subrata Ghatak & Chris Milner & Utku Utkulu, 1997. "Exports, export composition and growth : cointegration and causality evidence for Malaysia," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(2), pages 213-223.
- Osterwald-Lenum, Michael, 1992. "A Note with Quantiles of the Asymptotic Distribution of the Maximum Likelihood Cointegration Rank Test Statistics," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 54(3), pages 461-472, August.
- Phillips, P C B, 1987.
"Time Series Regression with a Unit Root,"
Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 277-301, March.
- Phillips, P.C.B., 1986. "Testing for a Unit Root in Time Series Regression," Cahiers de recherche 8633, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Peter C.B. Phillips & Pierre Perron, 1986. "Testing for a Unit Root in Time Series Regression," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 795R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Sep 1987.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "PPUNIT: RATS procedure to perform Phillips-Perron Unit Root test," Statistical Software Components RTS00160, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Engle, Robert & Granger, Clive, 2015.
"Co-integration and error correction: Representation, estimation, and testing,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 39(3), pages 106-135.
- Engle, Robert F & Granger, Clive W J, 1987. "Co-integration and Error Correction: Representation, Estimation, and Testing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 251-276, March.
- Jacint Balaguer & Manuel Cantavella-Jorda, 2001. "Examining the export-led growth hypothesis for Spain in the last century," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(10), pages 681-685.
- Jordan Shan & Fiona Sun, 1998. "On the export-led growth hypothesis: the econometric evidence from China," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(8), pages 1055-1065.
- Phillips, P C B, 1987. "Time Series Regression with a Unit Root," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 277-301, March.
- Johansen, Soren, 1988. "Statistical analysis of cointegration vectors," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 231-254.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ahdi N. Ajmi & Goodness C. Aye & Mehmet Balcilar & Rangan Gupta, 2015.
"Causality between exports and economic growth in South Africa: evidence from linear and nonlinear tests,"
Journal of Developing Areas,
Tennessee State University, College of Business, vol. 49(2), pages 163-181, April-Jun.
- Ahdi N. Ajmi & Goodness C. Aye & Mehmet Balcilar & Rangan Gupta, 2013. "Causality between Exports and Economic Growth in South Africa: Evidence from Linear and Nonlinear Tests," Working Papers 201339, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Abolghasem Mahdavi & Mehdi Fatemi, 2007. "An Investigation of the Impact of Non- Oil Exports on Economic Growth– Case of Iran," Iranian Economic Review, Economics faculty of Tehran university, vol. 12(2), pages 37-59, spring.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Rahman, Mizanur, 2011. "Impact of economic growth and financial development on exports: Cointegration and causality analysis in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 28563, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:42:y:2017:i:c:p:1150-1163 is not listed on IDEAS
- Qun Bao & Puyang Sun & Jiayu Yang & Li Su, "undated". "Does High-tech Export Cause More Technology Spillover? Evidence from Contemporary China," Discussion Papers 10/06, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Ferreira, Gustavo F.C. & Harrison, R. Wes, 2012. "From Coffee Beans to Microchips: Export Diversification and Economic Growth in Costa Rica," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 44(04), November.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Mohammad, Mafizur Rahman, 2014. "The Dynamics of Exports, Financial Development and Economic Growth in Pakistan: New Extensions from Cointegration and Causality Analysis," MPRA Paper 53225, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 19 Jan 2014.
- repec:eee:touman:v:47:y:2015:i:c:p:191-205 is not listed on IDEAS
- Harrison, Ann & Rodríguez-Clare, Andrés, 2010.
"Trade, Foreign Investment, and Industrial Policy for Developing Countries,"
Handbook of Development Economics,
- Ann Harrison & Andrés Rodríguez-Clare, 2009. "Trade, Foreign Investment, and Industrial Policy for Developing Countries," NBER Working Papers 15261, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ferreira, Gustavo F.C., 2009. "From Coffee Beans to Microchips: Export Diversification and Economic Growth in Costa Rica," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 47178, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:36:y:2004:i:5:p:473-477. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.