Examining the export-led growth hypothesis for Spain in the last century
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jacint Balaguer & Manuel Cantavella-Jorda, 2004.
"Structural change in exports and economic growth: cointegration and causality analysis for Spain (1961-2000),"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(5), pages 473-477.
- Jacint Balaguer & Manuel Cantavella-Jordá, 2002. "Structural Change In Exports And Economic Growth: Cointegration And Causality Analysis For Spain (1961-2000)," Working Papers. Serie EC 2002-22, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Bianca Biagi & Manuela Pulina, 2009. "Bivariate VAR models to test Granger causality between tourist demand and supply: Implications for regional sustainable growth," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 88(1), pages 231-244, March.
- Jaime Andrés Collazos & Pedro Luis Rosero, 2010. "¿Posee el Valle del Cauca una economía transformadora de importaciones orientadas a la Exportación?," DOCUMENTOS DE POLÍTICAS PÚBLICAS 006880, UNIVERSIDAD ICESI.
- Akmal, Muhammad Shahbaz & Ahmad, Khalil & Ali, Muhammad, 2009. "Exports-Led Growth Hypothesis in Pakistan: Further Evidence," MPRA Paper 16043, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- George A. Vamvoukas, 2007. "Trade Liberalization and Economic Expansion: A Sensitivity Analysis," South-Eastern Europe Journal of Economics, Association of Economic Universities of South and Eastern Europe and the Black Sea Region, vol. 5(1), pages 71-88.
- Balaguer, Jacint & Cantavella-Jorda, Manuel, 2004. "Export composition and Spanish economic growth: evidence from the 20th century," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 165-179, February.
- Muhammad Shahbaz & Pervaz Azim & Khalil Ahmad, 2011.
"Exports-Led Growth Hypothesis in Pakistan: Further Evidence,"
Asian Economic and Financial Review,
Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 1(3), pages 182-197, September.
- Muhammad, Shahbaz & Pervaz, Azeem & Ahmad, Khalil, 2011. "Exports-led growth hypothesis in Pakistan: further evidence," MPRA Paper 33617, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Sep 2011.
- repec:col:000180:015749 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jacint Balaguer & Tatiana Florica & Jordi Ripollés, 2015. "Foreign trade and economic growth in Spain (1900–2012): the role of energy imports," Economia Politica: Journal of Analytical and Institutional Economics, Springer;Fondazione Edison, vol. 32(3), pages 359-375, December.
- Ferda Halicioglu, 2007.
"A Multivariate Causality Analysis of Export and Growth for Turkey,"
EERI Research Paper Series
EERI_RP_2007_05, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Halicioglu, Ferda, 2007. "A Multivariate Causality Analysis of Export and Growth for Turkey," MPRA Paper 3565, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Narayan, P. K. & Sharma, S. & Bannigidadmath, D., 2013. "Does tourism predict macroeconomic performance in Pacific Island countries?," Financial Econometics Series fe_2013_03, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Nguyen, Hong-Oanh & Tongzon, Jose, 2010. "Causal nexus between the transport and logistics sector and trade: The case of Australia," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 135-146, May.
- zaharey, 2005. "Structural change in Export and economics growth: Analysis for spain (1980-2001)," Econometrics 0506007, EconWPA.
- Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Sharma, Susan Sunila & Bannigidadmath, Deepa, 2013.
"Does tourism predict macroeconomic performance in Pacific Island countries?,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 780-786.
- Narayan, P. K. & Sharma, S. & Bannigidadmath, D., 2013. "Does tourism predict macroeconomic performance in Pacific Island countries?," Working Papers fe_2013_03, Deakin University, Department of Economics.
- Fugarolas, Guadalupe & Mañalich, Isis & Matesanz, David, 2007. "Are Exports Causing Growth? Evidence On International Trade Expansion In Cuba, 1960-2004," MPRA Paper 6323, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:8:y:2001:i:10:p:681-685. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .