A further step into the ELGH and TLGH for Spain and Italy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Romer, Paul M, 1986. "Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1002-1037, October.
- Robert J. Barro, 2013. "Inflation and Economic Growth," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 14(1), pages 121-144, May.
- Piyabha Kongsamut & Sergio Rebelo & Danyang Xie, 2001.
"Beyond Balanced Growth,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 68(4), pages 869-882.
- Piyabha Kongsamut & Sergio Rebelo & Danyang Xie, 1997. "Beyond Balanced Growth," NBER Working Papers 6159, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kongsamut, P. & Rebelo, S. & Xie, D., 1997. "Beyong Balanced Growth," RCER Working Papers 438, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Sergio Rebelo & Piyabha Kongsamut & Danyang Xie, 2001. "Beyond Balanced Growth," IMF Working Papers 01/85, International Monetary Fund.
- Kongsamut, Piyabha & Rebelo, Sérgio & Xie, Danyang, 1997. "Beyond Balanced Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 1693, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Miketa, Asami & Mulder, Peter, 2005. "Energy productivity across developed and developing countries in 10 manufacturing sectors: Patterns of growth and convergence," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 429-453, May.
- Palmer, Karen & Burtraw, Dallas, 2005.
"Cost-effectiveness of renewable electricity policies,"
Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 873-894, November.
- Burtraw, Dallas & Palmer, Karen, 2005. "Cost-Effectiveness of Renewable Electricity Policies," Discussion Papers dp-05-01, Resources For the Future.
- Brian S. Fisher & Guy Jakeman & Hom M. Pant & Malte Schwoon & Richard S.J. Tol, 2005. "Chimp: A Simple Population Model For Use In Integrated Assessment Of Global Environmental Change," Working Papers FNU-69, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Jul 2005.
- Nebojsa Nakicenovic & Arnulf GrÃ¼bler & Stuard Gaffin & Tae Tong Jung & Tom Kram & Tsuneyuki Morita & Hugh Pitcher & Keywan Riahi & Michael Schlesinger & P. R. Shukla & Detlef van Vuuren & Ged Davis &, 2003. "IPCC Sres Revisited: A Response," Energy & Environment, , vol. 14(2), pages 187-214, May.
- Romer, Paul M, 1990. "Endogenous Technological Change," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(5), pages 71-102, October.
- Romer, Paul M, 1987. "Growth Based on Increasing Returns Due to Specialization," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(2), pages 56-62, May.
- Tol, Richard S.J. & Pacala, Stephen W. & Socolow, Robert H., 2009.
"Understanding Long-Term Energy Use and Carbon Dioxide Emissions in the USA,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 425-445, May.
- Richard S.J. Tol & Stephen W. Pacala & Robert Socolow, 2006. "Understanding Long-Term Energy Use and Carbon Dioxide Emissions in the Usa," Working Papers 2006.107, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Richard S.J. Tol & Stephen W. Pacala & Robert H. Socolow, 2006. "Understanding Long-Term Energy Use And Carbon Dioxide Emissions In The Usa," Working Papers FNU-100, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Mar 2006.
- Peter B. Dixon & Maureen T. Rimmer, 2005. "Analysing Convergence with a Multi-Country Computable General Equilibrium Model: PPP versus Mer," Energy & Environment, , vol. 16(6), pages 901-921, November.
- Toth, Ferenc L. & Rogner, Hans-Holger, 2006. "Oil and nuclear power: Past, present, and future," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Tjalling C. Koopmans, 1966. "Objectives, Constraints and Outcomes in Optimal Growth Models," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 212, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Arnulf GrÃ¼bler & Nebojsa Nakicenovic & Joe Alcamo & Ged Davis & Joergen Fenhann & Bill Hare & Shunsuke Mori & Bill Pepper & Hugh Pitcher & Keywan Riahi & Hans-Holger Rogner & Emilo Lebre La Rovere & , 2004. "Emissions Scenarios: A Final Response," Energy & Environment, , pages 11-24.
- Nordhaus, William, 2007. "Alternative measures of output in global economic-environmental models: Purchasing power parity or market exchange rates?," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 349-372, May.
- Markandya, Anil & Pedroso-Galinato, Suzette & Streimikiene, Dalia, 2006. "Energy intensity in transition economies: Is there convergence towards the EU average?," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 121-145, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brida, Juan Gabriel & Barquet, Andrea & Risso, Wiston Adrián, 2009. "Causality between Economic Growth and Tourism Expansion: Empirical Evidence from Trentino - Alto Adige," MPRA Paper 25316, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Dec 2009.
- Aviral Kumar Tiwari, 2011. "Tourism, Exports and FDI as a Means of Growth: Evidence from four Asian Countries," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 14(40), pages 131-151, June.
- Raza, Syed Ali & Jawaid, Syed Tehseen, 2013. "Terrorism and tourism: A conjunction and ramification in Pakistan," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 65-70.
- Schubert, Stefan Franz & Brida, Juan Gabriel, 2009. "A Dynamic Model of Economic Growth in a Small Tourism Driven Economy," MPRA Paper 16737, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2008:i:21:p:1-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Noor-e-Saher, 2011. "Impact of Oil Prices on Economic Growth and Exports Earning: In the Case of Pakistan and India," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 14(40), pages 117-151, June.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Growth; Exports; Tourism; Cointegration; Multivariate Granger Causality; Spain; Italy;
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- O49 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-10-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2006-10-07 (European Economics)
- NEP-INT-2006-10-07 (International Trade)
- NEP-TUR-2006-10-07 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fem:femwpa:2006.118. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (barbara racah). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feemmit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .