Comparison of the performance of multi-layer perceptron and linear regression for epidemiological data
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Capobianco, Enrico, 2000. "Neural networks and statistical inference: seeking robust and efficient learning," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 32(3-4), pages 443-454, January.
- Nicole, Sandro, 2000. "Feedforward neural networks for principal components extraction," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 425-437, June.
- Vach, Werner & Ro[ss]ner, Reinhard & Schumacher, Martin, 1996. "Neural networks and logistic regression: Part II," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 683-701, June.
- Tian, Jilei & Juhola, Martti & Gronfors, Tapio, 1997. "AR parameter estimation by a feedback neural network," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 17-24, July.
- Lisi, Francesco & Schiavo, Rosa A., 1999. "A comparison between neural networks and chaotic models for exchange rate prediction," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 87-102, March.
- Schumacher, Martin & Ro[ss]ner, Reinhard & Vach, Werner, 1996. "Neural networks and logistic regression: Part I," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 661-682, June.
- Xiang, Anny & Lapuerta, Pablo & Ryutov, Alex & Buckley, Jonathan & Azen, Stanley, 2000. "Comparison of the performance of neural network methods and Cox regression for censored survival data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 243-257, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:44:y:2004:i:4:p:547-570. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.