The Fall of Bretton Woods: Which Geography Matters?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rech, Gianluigi & Teräsvirta, Timo & Tschernig, Rolf, 1999.
"A simple variable selection technique for nonlinear models,"
SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance
296, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 06 Apr 2000.
- Rech, Gianluigi & Teräsvirta, Timo & Tschernig, Rolf, 1999. "A simple variable selection technique for nonlinear models," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1999,26, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Glick, Reuven & Rose, Andrew K., 1999.
"Contagion and trade: Why are currency crises regional?,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 603-617, August.
- Glick, Reuven & Rose, Andrew K, 1998. "Contagion and Trade: Why are Currency Crises Regional," CEPR Discussion Papers 1947, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Reuven Glick & Andrew K. Rose, 1998. "Contagion and Trade: Why Are Currency Crises Regional?," NBER Working Papers 6806, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Reuven Glick & Andrew K. Rose, 1998. "Contagion and trade: why are currency crises regional?," Pacific Basin Working Paper Series 98-03, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Gerlach, Stefan & Smets, Frank, 1995. "Contagious speculative attacks," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 45-63, March.
- Corsetti, Giancarlo & Pesenti, Paolo & Roubini, Nouriel & Tille, Cedric, 2000. "Competitive devaluations: toward a welfare-based approach," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 217-241, June.
- Marcelo Cunha Medeiros & Álvaro Veiga & Carlos Eduardo Pedreira, 2000. "Modelling exchange rates: smooth transitions, neural networks, and linear models," Textos para discussão 432, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G., 1993. "Estimation and Inference in Econometrics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195060119.
- Medeiros, Marcelo & Veiga, Alvaro, 2000. "A Flexible Coefficient Smooth Transition Time Series Model," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 360, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 29 Apr 2004.
- Dasgupta, Amil & Leon-Gonzalez, Roberto & Shortland, Anja, 2011.
"Regionality revisited: An examination of the direction of spread of currency crises,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 831-848, September.
- Dasgupta, Amil & Leon-Gonzalez, Roberto & Shortland, Anja, 2006. "Regionality revisited: an examination of the direction of spread of currency crises," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24636, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Anja Shortland & Roberto Leon-Gonzalez & Amil Dasgupta, 2006. "Regionality Revisited: An Examination of the Direction of Spread of Currency Crises," FMG Discussion Papers dp584, Financial Markets Group.
- Amil Dasgupta & Roberto Leon-Gonzalez & Anja Shortland, 2010. "Regionality Revisited: An Examination of the Direction of Spread of Currency Crisis," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1023, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- McMillen, Daniel P., 1996. "One Hundred Fifty Years of Land Values in Chicago: A Nonparametric Approach," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 100-124, July.
- Ari Tjahjawandita & Tito Dimas Pradono & Rullan Rinaldi, 2009. "Spatial Contagion of Global Financial Crisis," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 200906, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Aug 2009.
- Leila Ali & Yan Kestens, 2006. "Contagion and Crises Clusters: Toward a Regional Warning System?," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 142(4), pages 814-839, December.
More about this item
KeywordsSpatial Econometrics; Neural Network Models; Speculative Attacks; Contagion.;
- C4 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics
- F4 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-13-00173. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.