Citations for "Transaction Cost Economics
[The Handbook of Organizational Economics]"
by Steven Tadelis & Oliver E.Williamson
- Thomas J. Holmes & James A. Schmitz, 2001. "Competition at work : railroads vs. monopoly in the U.S. shipping industry," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Spr, pages 3-29.
- Harris, Andrea & Fulton, Murray E. & Stefanson, Brenda & Lysyshyn, Don, 1995. "Working Together: The Role Of External Agents In The Development Of Agriculture-Based Industries," Miscellaneous Publications 31773, University of Saskatchewan, Centre for the Study of Co-operatives.
- Frederic Bougrain, 1998. "Impact of regional technology policy on local economic development," ERSA conference papers ersa98p211, European Regional Science Association.
- Benoit A. Aubert & Michel Patry & Suzanne Rivard, 2001. "Managing IT Outsourcing Risk: Lessons Learned," CIRANO Working Papers 2001s-39, CIRANO.
- Solomon, Barry D., 1999. "New directions in emissions trading: the potential contribution of new institutional economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 371-387, September.
- Dufwenberg, Martin, 1996. "Time Consistent Matrimony with Endogenous Trust," Working Paper Series 1997:1, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Galal, Ahmed & Nauriyal, Bharat, 1995. "Regulating telecommunications in developing countries : outcomes, incentives, and commitment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1520, The World Bank.
- Jackie Krafft, 2006. "Business history and the organization of industry," Post-Print hal-00211780, HAL.
- Jeffrey Church & Roger Ware, 1998. "Abuse of Dominance under the 1986 Canadian Competition Act," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 85-129, April.
- Steven F. Koch, 2005. "Love and Addiction: The Importance of Commitment," Working Papers 200516, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Helge Peukert, 2001. "Bridging Old and New Institutional Economics: Gustav Schmoller and Douglass C. North, Seen with Oldinstitutionalists' Eyes," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 91-130, March.
- Stephan Gundel & Achim Hecker, 2006. "Funding and operation of stadiums and arenas beside high-class leagues," Working Papers 0604, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Bougrain, Frederic & Haudeville, Bernard, 2002. "Innovation, collaboration and SMEs internal research capacities," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 735-747, July.
- Stephen Dunn, 2000. "Fundamental Uncertainty and the Firm in the Long Run," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(4), pages 419-433.
- Ferri Kuswantoro & M. Mohd Rosli & Radiah Abdul Kader, 2012. "Innovation In Distribution Channel(S) & Cost Efficiency On Small & Medium Enterprise Scales’ Performance In Indonesia," Journal of Global Entrepreneurship, Global Research Agency, vol. 3(1), pages 42-67, July.
- Fossas-Olalla, Marta & Minguela-Rata, Beatriz & López-Sánchez, José-Ignacio & Fernández-Menéndez, José, 2015. "Product innovation: When should suppliers begin to collaborate?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(7), pages 1404-1406.
- Stephan Gundel & Achim Hecker, 2006. "Funding and operation of stadiums and arenas beside high-class leagues," IASE Conference Papers 0646, International Association of Sports Economists.
- Duso, Tomaso & Pennings, Enrico & Seldeslachts, Jo, 2010. "Learning dynamics in research alliances: A panel data analysis," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 776-789, July.
- Jürgen Peters, 2000. "Buyer Market Power and Innovative Activities," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 13-38, February.
- Gooroochurn, Nishaal & Hanley, Aoife, 2007.
"A tale of two literatures: Transaction costs and property rights in innovation outsourcing,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 1483-1495, December.
- Nishaal Gooroochurn & Aoife Hanley, 2006. "A Tale of Two Literatures: Transaction Cost and Property Rights in Innovation Outsourcing," Occasional Papers 17, Industrial Economics Division.
- Cyert, Richard M. & Kumar, Praveen, 1996. "Economizing by firms through learning and adaptation," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 211-231, March.
- Gachukia, Martin Kangâ€™ethe, 2015. "Moderating effect of traceability on value chain governance of credence goods: a perspective of the New Institutional Economics framework," Studies in Agricultural Economics, Research Institute for Agricultural Economics, vol. 117(2), August.
- Rodrigo Martins & Fernando Ribeiro Serra & AndrÃ© da Silva Leite & Manuel Portugal Ferreira & Dan Li, 2010. "Transactions Cost Theory influence in strategy research: A review through a bibliometric study in leading journals," Working Papers 61, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
- Langner, Sabine J, 1995. "Contractual aspects of transacting in slots in the United States," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 151-161.
- Curtiss, Jarmila, 2012. "Determinants of Financial Capital Use: Review of theories and implications for rural businesses," Factor Markets Working Papers 123, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Vahabi, Mehrdad, 2008. "Protection costs, transaction costs,and economic theory," MPRA Paper 17648, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ek, Kristina & Söderholm, Patrik, 2010. "The devil is in the details: Household electricity saving behavior and the role of information," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 1578-1587, March.
- Maridal, J. Haavard, 2013. "Cultural impact on national economic growth," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 136-146.
- Fraja, Gianni De & Piga, Claudio A. G., 2004. "Strategic debt in vertical relationships: theory and evidence," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 103-123, June.
- Jie-A-Joen,Clive & Belderbos,René & Sleuwaegen,Leo, 1998. "Local content requirements, vertical cooperation, and foreign direct investment," Research Memorandum 001, Maastricht University, Netherlands Institute of Business Organization and Strategy Research (NIBOR).
- Wandel, Jürgen, 2011. "Integrierte Strukturen im Agrar- und Ernährungssektor Russlands: Entstehungsgründe, Funktionsweise, Entwicklungsperspektiven und volkswirtschaftliche Auswirkungen. Band I und II," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Central and Eastern Europe, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Central and Eastern Europe (IAMO), volume 63, number 63.
- Stange, Henriette, 2010. "Die Internationalisierung landwirtschaftlicher Unternehmen: Das Beispiel deutscher, dänischer und niederländischer Direktinvestitionen in den ukrainischen Agrarsektor," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Central and Eastern Europe, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Central and Eastern Europe (IAMO), volume 54, number 94743.
- Gianni deFraja & Claudio Piga, 2000.
"Strategic Debt in Vertical Relationships,"
Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers
0059, Econometric Society.
- de Valk, P., 2003. "How do firms learn? : with case studies from Lao PDR," ISS Working Papers - General Series 19144, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Raagmaa, Garri, 1999. "Territorial Identity as a Competitive Factor in Regional Economic Development," ERSA conference papers ersa99pa267, European Regional Science Association.
- Bjuggren, Per-Olof, 1998. "Competition for the market in the Swedish primary health care sector," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 529-541, December.
- Martin Maegli & Christian Jaag & Matthias Finger, 2009.
"Coûts de la régulation des industries de réseau: enseignements du réseau postal,"
0015, Swiss Economics.
- Martin Maegli & Christian Jaag & Matthias Finger, 2009. "Coûts de la régulation des industries de réseaux : enseignements du réseau postal," Revue d'économie industrielle, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(3), pages 47-68.
- Fikret Adaman & Pat Devine, 2002. "A Reconsideration of the Theory of Entrepreneurship: A participatory approach," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(3), pages 329-355.
- Krickx, Guido A., 1995. "Vertical integration in the computer mainframe industry: A transaction cost interpretation," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 75-91, January.
- Russell Smyth & Dic Lo, 2000. "Theories of the Firm and the Relationship between Different Perspectives on the Division of Labour," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 333-349.
- Dhikra Chebbi Nekhili, 2008. "Le choix de la forme organisationnelle en matière d’investissement en R&D à l’étranger par les firmes multinationales:la contribution de la théorie des coûts de transaction," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 11(3), pages 155-188, September.
- Lyons, Bruce R., 1995. "Specific investment, economies of scale, and the make-or-buy decision: A test of transaction cost theory," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 431-443, May.
- Han, Jiqin & Trienekens, Jacques H. & (Onno) Omta, S.W.F., 2011. "Relationship and quality management in the Chinese pork supply chain," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 134(2), pages 312-321, December.
- Curtiss, Jarmila, 2012. "Determinants of Financial Capital Use: Review of theories and implications for rural businesses," Working Papers 122846, Factor Markets, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Spanjer, Aldo, 2006. "European gas regulation: a change of focus," MPRA Paper 21146, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Müller, Daniel & Schmitz, Patrick W., 2016.
"Transaction costs and the property rights approach to the theory of the firm,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 92-107.
- Muller, Daniel & Schmitz, Patrick W, 2014. "Transaction costs and the property rights approach to the theory of the firm," CEPR Discussion Papers 10207, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mehdi Nehkili & Evelyne Poincelot, 2000.
"La fonction R&D et la latitude managériale: une analyse théorique,"
Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie,
revues.org, vol. 3(1), pages 5-28, March.
- Mehdi Nekhili & Evelyne Poincelot, 2000. "La fonction R&D et la latitude managériale:une analyse théorique," Working Papers CREGO 1000303, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- Thiago Caliari & Ricardo Machado Ruiz & Marco Valente, 2016. "Heterogeneidade Da Demanda E Inovação De Produtos," Anais do XLII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 42ndd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 135, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Rehber, Erkan, 2000. "Vertical Coordination In The Agro-Food Industry And Contract Farming: A Comparative Study Of Turkey And The Usa," Research Reports 25225, University of Connecticut, Food Marketing Policy Center.
- Batiz-Lazo, Bernardo & Maixe-Altes, J. Carles, 2009. "Managing technological change by committee: Adoption of computers in Spanish and British savings banks (circa 1960-1988)," MPRA Paper 27086, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Evelyn Anderson, 2003. "The Enigma of Toyota's Competitive Advantage: Is Denso the Missing Link in the Academic Literature?," Asia Pacific Economic Papers 339, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Walsh, Vivien, 1996. "Design, innovation and the boundaries of the firm," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 509-529, June.
- Mensah, Edouard R. & Karantininis, Kostas & Adegbidi, Anselme & Okello, Julius Juma, 2012. "Determinants of Commitment to Agricultural Cooperatives: Cashew Nuts Farmers in Benin," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 125946, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Jan Vang, 2003. "Organization of the News Industry, The Case of 'Making-or-Buying' Article s," DRUID Working Papers 03-13, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Volker Zimmermann, 2003. "Innovationsaktivitäten von kmU im verarbeitenden Gewerbe: Was zeichnet Imitatoren und originäre Innovatoren aus?," ZEW Discussion Papers 03-37, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Prosser, Alexander & Nickl, Alexander, 1997. "The impact of EDI on interorganizational integration," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 269-281, October.
- Love, H. Alan & Burton, Diana M., 1997.
"A Rationale For Captive Supplies,"
Proceedings: Strategy and Policy in the Food System: Emerging Issues, June 20-21, 1996, Washington, D.C.
25948, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- H. Alan LOVE & Diana M. BURTON, 1997. "A Rationale For Captive Supplies," Department of Resource Economics Regional Research Project 962, University of Massachusetts.
- Claudio Piga, 2002. "Debt and Firms' Relationships: The Italian Evidence," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 267-282, May.
- Miller, Andrew D. & Langley, Suchada V. & Chambers, William, 2003.
"Current Issues Affecting Trade And Trade Policy: An Annotated Literature Review,"
14596, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Miller, Andrew D. & Langley, Suchada V. & Chambers, William, 2003. "Current Issues Affecting Trade And Trade Policy: An Annotated Literature Review," Working Papers 14606, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- John Finch & Nicola Dinnei, 2001. "Capturing Knightian Advantages of Large Business Organisations Through Group Decision-making Processes," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(3), pages 379-403.
- Doern, Rachel R. & Fey, Carl F., 2006. "E-commerce developments and strategies for value creation: The case of Russia," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 315-327, December.
- Eric Brousseau & Jean-Marie Codron, 1998. "La complémentarité entre formes de gouvernance [Le cas de l'approvisionnement des grandes surfaces en fruits de contre saison]," Économie rurale, Programme National Persée, vol. 245(1), pages 75-83.
- Ingrid Groessl & Nadine Levratto, 2004. "Problems of Evaluating Small Firms’ Quality as a Reason for Unfavourable Loan Conditions," Finance 0406014, EconWPA.
- Venkatachalam, Mohan & Rajgopal, Shivaram & Kotha, Suresh, 2000. "Managerial Actions, Stock Returns, and Earnings: The Case of Business-to-Business Internet Firms," Research Papers 1673, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Sobrero, Maurizio. & Roberts, Edward Baer., 1996. "The trade-off between efficiency and learning in inter-organizational relationships," Working papers 3896-96., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Bjuggren, Per-Olof, 1995. "A transaction cost perspective on financial distress and capital structure," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 395-404, December.
- Andersson, Thomas, 1996. "Approaches to partnerships causing asymmetries between Japan and the West," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 243-258, September.
- Delgado, Christopher L. & Narrod, Clare A. & Tiongco, Marites M. & Barros, Geraldo Sant'Ana de Camargo & Catelo, Maria Angeles & Costales, Achilles & Mehta, Rajesh & Naranong, Viroj & Poapongsakorn, N, 2008. "Determinants and implications of the growing scale of livestock farms in four fast-growing developing countries:," Research reports 157, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00515244 is not listed on IDEAS
- Emeric Lendjel & Marianne Fischman, 2010. "Changements institutionnels et efficience de l'affrètement au voyage dans le transport fluvial de marchandises," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00515244, HAL.
- Galal, Ahmed & DEC, 1994. "The role of regulation and commitment in the development of telecommunications in Chile," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1278, The World Bank.
- Benjamin Klein & Roy W. Kenney, 1985. "Contractual Flexibility," UCLA Economics Working Papers 388, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Burfisher, Mary E., 2000. "The Institutional Environment For Agricultural Trade In The Ftaa," Policy Harmonization and Adjustment in the North American Agricultural and Food Industry; Proceedings of the 5th Agricultural and Food Policy - 1999 16793, Farm Foundation, Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshops.
- Roodhooft, Filip & Warlop, Luk, 1999. "On the role of sunk costs and asset specificity in outsourcing decisions: a research note," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 363-369, May.
- Dufwenberg, Martin, 2002. "Marital investments, time consistency and emotions," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 57-69, May.
- Li, Xiaokang & Guo, Hongdong & Li, Lin, 2016. "Contract Farming in China: Perspectives of Smallholders in Vegetable Production," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235573, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Raman, Revti & Chadee, Doren & Roxas, Banjo & Michailova, Snejina, 2013. "Effects of Partnership Quality, Talent Management, and Global Mindset on Performance of Offshore IT Service Providers in India," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 333-346.
- Fuentes, Gabriel A., 1998. "Middlemen and agents in the procurement of paddy: Institutional arrangements from the rural Philippines," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 307-331.
- Harabi, Najib, 1997. "Vertical Relations Between Firms and Innovation: An Empirical Investigation of German Firms," ZEW Discussion Papers 97-10, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Thomas N. Hubbard, 1999. "How Wide is the Scope of Hold-Up-Based Theories? Contractual Form and Market Thickness in Trucking," NBER Working Papers 7347, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Maegli & Christian Jaag & Matthias Finger, 2010.
"Regulatory Governance Costs in Network Industries: Observations in Postal Regulation,"
0018, Swiss Economics.
- M. Maegli & C. Jaag & M. Finger, 2010. "Regulatory Governance Costs in Network Industries: Observations in Postal Regulation," Competition and Regulation in Network Industries, Intersentia, vol. 11(2), pages 207-238, June.
- Herbert Hovenkamp, 2011. "Coasean markets," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 63-90, February.
- Hudson, Darren, 2000. "Contracting In Agriculture: A Primer For Farm Lenders," Research reports 15789, Mississippi State University, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Joseph C. Mullin & Wallace P. Mullin, 1996. "United States Steel's Acquisition of the Great Northern Ore Properties: Vertical Foreclosure or Efficient Contractual Governance?," NBER Working Papers 5662, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sylvain Rossiaud, 2015. "L’ouverture de l’amont pétrolier à des compagnies privées. Un cadre d’analyse en termes d’économie des coûts de transaction," Post-Print hal-01162793, HAL.
- Gries, T. & Grundmann, R. & Palnau, I. & Redlin, M., 2015. "Does technological change drive inclusive industrialization? : A review of major concepts and findings," MERIT Working Papers 044, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Okello, Julius Juma & Swinton, Scott M., 2005. "Compliance with International Food Safety Standards in Kenya's Green Bean Industry: A Paired Case Study of Small and Large Family Farms," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19241, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Averyt, William F. & Ramagopal, K., 1999. "Strategic disruption and transaction cost economics: The case of the American auto industry and Japanese competition," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 39-53, January.
- David Butz, 1999. "The Disconnection Between Principal-Agent Theory and Empirical Work: A Review of Bernard Salanie, The Economics of Contracts," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(1), pages 131-140.
- Michael, Steven C., 1996. "To franchise or not to franchise: An analysis of decision rights and organizational form shares," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 57-71, January.
- Liker, Jeffrey K. & Kamath, Rajan R. & Nazli Wasti, S. & Nagamachi, Mitsuo, 1996. "Supplier involvement in automotive component design: are there really large US Japan differences?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 59-89, January.
- Rothengatter, Werner, 2003. "How good is first best? Marginal cost and other pricing principles for user charging in transport," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 121-130, April.