Product innovation: When should suppliers begin to collaborate?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Fritsch & Monika Meschede, 2001.
"Product Innovation, Process Innovation, and Size,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 19(3), pages 335-350, November.
- Fritsch, M. & Meschede, M., 1998. "Product Innovation, Process Innovation, and Size," Papers 98/13, Bergakademie Freiberg, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Fritsch, Michael & Meschede, Monika, 1998. "Product Innovation, Process Innovation, and Size," Freiberg Working Papers 1998,13, TU Bergakademie Freiberg, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Steven Tadelis & Oliver E.Williamson, 2012. "Transaction Cost Economics," Introductory Chapters,in: Robert Gibbons & John Roberts (ed.), : The Handbook of Organizational Economics Princeton University Press.
- Andrea Vaona & Mario Pianta, 2008.
"Firm Size and Innovation in European Manufacturing,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 283-299, March.
- Vaona, Andrea & Pianta, Mario, 2006. "Firm size and innovation in European manufacturing," Kiel Working Papers 1284, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Mooi, Erik A. & Frambach, Ruud T., 2012. "Encouraging innovation in business relationships—A research note," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(7), pages 1025-1030.
- Fitjar, Rune Dahl & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés, 2013.
"Firm collaboration and modes of innovation in Norway,"
Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 128-138.
- Rune Dahl Fitjar & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2011. "Firm collaboration and modes of innovation in Norway," Working Papers 2011-12, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Fitjar, Rune Dahl & Rodriguez-Pose, Andres, 2011. "Firm collaboration and modes of innovation in Norway," CEPR Discussion Papers 8484, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stephan Duschek, 2004. "Inter-Firm Resources and Sustained Competitive Advantage," management revue. Socio-economic Studies, Rainer Hampp Verlag, vol. 15(1), pages 53-73.
- Tether, Bruce S., 2002. "Who co-operates for innovation, and why: An empirical analysis," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 947-967, August.
- Roper, Stephen & Du, Jun & Love, James H., 2008. "Modelling the innovation value chain," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(6-7), pages 961-977, July.
- Cohen, Wesley M & Klepper, Steven, 1996. "Firm Size and the Nature of Innovation within Industries: The Case of Process and Product R&D," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 78(2), pages 232-243, May.
- Ragatz, Gary L. & Handfield, Robert B. & Petersen, Kenneth J., 2002. "Benefits associated with supplier integration into new product development under conditions of technology uncertainty," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(5), pages 389-400, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lo Nigro, Giovanna, 2016. "The effect of early or late R&D inbound alliance on innovation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(5), pages 1791-1795.
- repec:eee:intman:v:24:y:2018:i:2:p:137-152 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:iburev:v:26:y:2017:i:6:p:1114-1123 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:89:y:2018:i:c:p:206-215 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsSuppliers; Technological collaboration; Product innovation; Radical/incremental innovation; Firm size;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:68:y:2015:i:7:p:1404-1406. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.