Collaboration for innovation in services
The research was motivated by the importance of inter-firm collaboration within service innovation. Inter-firm collaboration covers a broad range of organizational combinations of various size and motivations in various levels of formal agreements. The book chapter will explore the choice of different partners and knowledge sources for enabling co-operative innovation activities following the approach of loosely-coupled and institutional networks. The empirical results show different collaborative behavior within different service industries.
|Date of creation:||2009|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Postfach 10 13 44, 03013 Cottbus|
Web page: http://www.tu-cottbus.de/fakultaet3/de/personalmanagement/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dahlander, Linus & Wallin, Martin W., 2006. "A man on the inside: Unlocking communities as complementary assets," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 1243-1259, October.
- Ritter, Thomas & Gemunden, Hans Georg, 2003. "Network competence: Its impact on innovation success and its antecedents," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(9), pages 745-755, September.
- Miotti, Luis & Sachwald, Frederique, 2003. "Co-operative R&D: why and with whom?: An integrated framework of analysis," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 1481-1499, September.
- Jon Sundbo & Faïz Gallouj, 2000.
"Innovation as a loosely coupled system in services,"
- Jon Sundbo & Faïz Gallouj, 1998. "Innovation as a loosely coupled system in services," Post-Print halshs-01113675, HAL.
- Jon Sundbo & Faïz Gallouj, 2000. "Innovation as a loosely coupled system in services," Post-Print halshs-01114106, HAL.
- Tether, Bruce S. & Tajar, Abdelouahid, 2008. "The organisational-cooperation mode of innovation and its prominence amongst European service firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 720-739, May.
- Luis Rubalcaba & David Gago, 2003. "Regional concentration of innovative business services: testing some explanatory factors at European regional level," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(1), pages 77-94, January.
- Jason Potts & Tom Mandeville, 2007. "Toward an Evolutionary Theory of Innovation and Growth in the Service Economy," Prometheus, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(2), pages 147-159.
- Tether, Bruce S., 2002. "Who co-operates for innovation, and why: An empirical analysis," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 947-967, August.
- Kaufmann, Alexander & Todtling, Franz, 2001.
"Science-industry interaction in the process of innovation: the importance of boundary-crossing between systems,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 791-804, May.
- Kaufmann, Alexander & Tödtling, Franz, 2000. "Science-Industry Interaction In The Process Of Innovation - The Importance Of Boundary-Crossing Between Systems," ERSA conference papers ersa00p428, European Regional Science Association.
- Carlsson, Bo & Jacobsson, Staffan & Holmen, Magnus & Rickne, Annika, 2002. "Innovation systems: analytical and methodological issues," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 233-245, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:btuopu:7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.