Contracting In Agriculture: A Primer For Farm Lenders
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Knight, Thomas O. & Lovell, Ashley C. & Rister, M. Edward & Coble, Keith H., 1989.
"An Analysis Of Lenders' Influence On Agricultural Producers' Risk Management Decisions,"
Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 21(02), December.
- Knight, Thomas O. & Lovell, Ashley C. & Rister, M. Edward & Coble, Keith H., 1989. "An Analysis of Lenders' Influence on Agricultural Producers' Risk Management Decisions," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(02), pages 21-33, December.
- Steven Tadelis & Oliver E.Williamson, 2012. "Transaction Cost Economics," Introductory Chapters,in: Robert Gibbons & John Roberts (ed.), : The Handbook of Organizational Economics Princeton University Press.
- Azzeddine Azzam, 1996. "Testing the Monopsony-Inefficiency Incentive for Backward Integration," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(3), pages 585-590.
- Rehber, Erkan, 1998. "Vertical Integration In Agriculture And Contract Farming," Working Papers 25991, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- David A. Hennessy & John D. Lawrence, 1999.
"Contractual Relations, Control, and Quality in the Hog Sector,"
Review of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 21(1), pages 52-67.
- Hennessy, David A. & Lawrence, John D., 1999. "Contractual Relations, Control, and Quality in the Hog Sector," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1706, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Hueth, Brent & Ligon, Ethan, 1998. "Quality Measurement And Risk-Sharing In Contracts For California Fruits And Vegetables," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20957, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Navajas, Roberto & Hinson, Roger A. & Pinel, Raul A., 2003. "Analyzing Linkages Between Nursery Farm Growth Rates, Structural Variables, And Firm Characteristics," 2003 Annual Meeting, February 1-5, 2003, Mobile, Alabama 35125, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
Keywordscontracting; asset specificity; transaction costs; Farm Management;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:missrr:15789. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damssus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.