An Analysis Of Lenders' Influence On Agricultural Producers' Risk Management Decisions
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Knight, Thomas O. & Lovell, Ashley C. & Rister, M. Edward & Coble, Keith H., 1989. "An Analysis of Lenders' Influence on Agricultural Producers' Risk Management Decisions," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(02), pages 21-33, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Anderson, Jock R. & Feder, Gershon, 2007. "Agricultural Extension," Handbook of Agricultural Economics, Elsevier.
- Meyer, Jack, 1987. "Two-moment Decision Models and Expected Utility Maximization," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(3), pages 421-430, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:oup:revage:v:31:y:2009:i:4:p:834-852. is not listed on IDEAS
- Hudson, Darren, 2000. "Contracting In Agriculture: A Primer For Farm Lenders," Research reports 15789, Mississippi State University, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Steven C. Blank & Jeffrey McDonald, 1996. "Preferences for crop insurance when farmers are diversified," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(6), pages 583-592.
- Perry, Janet E. & Mishra, Ashok K., 1999. "Forward Contracting Of Inputs: A Farm-Level Analysis," Journal of Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics Association of Georgia, vol. 17(2).
- Andrea E. Woolverton & Michael E. Sykuta, 2009.
"Do Income Support Programs Impact Producer Hedging Decisions? Evidence from a Cross-Country Comparative,"
Review of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 31(4), pages 834-852.
- Andrea E. Woolverton & Michael E. Sykuta, 2009. "Do Income Support Programs Impact Producer Hedging Decisions? Evidence from a Cross-Country Comparative," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 31(4), pages 834-852, December.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural Finance; Risk and Uncertainty;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:sojoae:30092. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.