Preferences for crop insurance when farmers are diversified
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Knight, Thomas O. & Lovell, Ashley C. & Rister, M. Edward & Coble, Keith H., 1989.
"An Analysis of Lenders' Influence on Agricultural Producers' Risk Management Decisions,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(02), pages 21-33, December.
- Knight, Thomas O. & Lovell, Ashley C. & Rister, M. Edward & Coble, Keith H., 1989. "An Analysis Of Lenders' Influence On Agricultural Producers' Risk Management Decisions," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 21(02), December.
- Blank, Steven C., 1990. "Returns To Limited Crop Diversification," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 15(02), December.
- Liapis, Peter S. & Moffitt, L. Joe, 1983. "Economic Analysis Of Cotton Integrated Pest Management Strategies," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 15(01), July.
- Bernard V. Tew & Donald W. Reid & Giles T. Rafsnider, 1992. "Rational Mean-Variance Decisions for Subsistence Farmers," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(6), pages 840-845, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Di Falco, Salvatore & Capitanio, Fabian & Adinolfi, Felice, 2011. "Natural Vs Financial Insurance in the Management of Weather Risk Exposure in the Italian Agriculture," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114325, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Lee, Hyunok & Blank, Steven C., 2004.
"A Statistical Profile of Horticultural Crop Farm Industries in California,"
11931, University of California, Davis, Giannini Foundation.
- Lee, Hyunok & Blank, Steven C., 2004. "A Statistical Profile of Horticultural Crop Farm Industries in California," Research Reports 251934, University of California, Davis, Giannini Foundation.
- Ali, Jabir & Kapoor, Sanjeev, 2008. "Farmers' perception on risks in fruits and vegetables production: an empirical study of Uttar Pradesh," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 21(2008).
- H. Douglas Jose & Ram S. K. Valluru, 1997. "Insights from the Crop Insurance Reform Act of 1994," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(6), pages 587-598.
- Akter, Sonia & Brouwer, Roy & Chowdhury, Saria & Aziz, Salina, 2008. "Determinants of Participation in a Catastrophe Insurance Programme: Empirical Evidence from a Developing Country," 2008 Conference (52nd), February 5-8, 2008, Canberra, Australia 5984, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Geoffroy Enjolras & Patrick Sentis, 2008.
"The main determinants of insurance purchase. An empirical study on crop insurance policies in France,"
08-06, LAMETA, Universitiy of Montpellier, revised Apr 2008.
- Enjolras, Geoffroy & Sentis, P., 2008. "The Main Determinants of Insurance Purchase: An Empirical Study on Crop Insurance Policies in France," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44395, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Mohammed, M.A. & Ortmann, Gerald F., 2005. "Factors influencing adoption of livestock insurance by commercial dairy farmers in three Zobatat of Eritrea," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 44(2), June.
- F. G. Santeramo & B. K. Goodwin & F. Adinolfi & F. Capitanio, 2016.
"Farmer Participation, Entry and Exit Decisions in the Italian Crop Insurance Programme,"
Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(3), pages 639-657, September.
- Santeramo, Fabio Gaetano & Adinolfi, Felice & Capitanio, Fabian & Goodwin, Barry K., 2016. "Farmer Participation, Entry and Exit decisions in the Italian Crop Insurance Program," MPRA Paper 69508, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dimitar Nikolov & Sergio Gomez-y-Paloma & Minka Chopeva & Marianne Lefebvre, 2014. "Main Factors of the Development and Attractiveness of the Insurance Market for the Agricultural Companies," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 2, pages 99-121.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:agribz:v:12:y:1996:i:6:p:583-592. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1520-6297 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.