Analysis of Food Stamp Participation Using Qualitative Choice Models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Botomogno, Jean J. & Batte, Marvin T. & Jones, Eugene & Schnitkey, Gary D., 1989. "Decision-maker Preference for Information Sources and Media," 1989 Annual Meeting, July 30-August 2, Baton Rouge, Louisiana 270684, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Danilo C. Israel & Kandice H. Kahl & Robert S. Pomeroy, 1991. "The effects of relative price perceptions and demographic factors on restaurant catfish consumption," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(6), pages 585-595.
- Dikgang, Johane & Muchapondwa, Edwin, 2012.
"The valuation of biodiversity conservation by the South African Khomani San “bushmen” community,"
Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 7-14.
- Johane Dikgang & Edwin Muchapondwa, 2011. "The valuation of biodiversity conservation by the South African Khomani San "bushmen" community," Working Papers 257, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Dikgang, Johane & Muchapondwa, Edwin, 2012. "The Valuation of Biodiversity Conservation by the South African Khomani San “Bushmen” Community," Discussion Papers dp-12-10-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Asad Ullah & Mussawar Shah, 2018. "Falling Off the Edge: the View of Social Exclusion in Children Due to under Age Employment and Low Family Income," Child Indicators Research, Springer;The International Society of Child Indicators (ISCI), vol. 11(3), pages 919-944, June.
- Huang, Ying & Huffman, Wallace, 2013. "Forward Looking Decision Making: The Effects of the Food Stamp Program Participation on Women’s Obesity in the NLSY," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150264, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Pingetzer, Robert L. & Menkhaus, Dale J. & Whipple, Glen D. & Field, Ray A., 1989. "The Influence of Selected Product and Demographic Characteristics on Beef Purchasing Patterns," 1989 Annual Meeting, July 9-12, 1989, Coeur d'Alene, Idaho 245042, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Capps, Oral & Ahad, Asma & Murano, Peter S., 2017. "Understanding Spending Habits and Buying Behavior of the American Muslim Community: A Pilot Study," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 48(3), November.
- Asad Ullah & Mussawar Shah, 2016. "Extent of Child Social Exclusion in Pakhtun Culture: A Multidimensional Approach," Applied Research in Quality of Life, Springer;International Society for Quality-of-Life Studies, vol. 11(2), pages 525-538, June.
- Akobundu, Eberechukwu & Essel, Albert E. & Norton, George W. & Tegene, Abebayehu, 2002. "Are Extension Education Programs Effective? Impacts Of A Program To Assist Limited Resource And Socially Disadvantaged Farmers," Report Papers 14834, Virginia Tech, Rural Economic Analysis Program (REAP).
- Ebere Akobundu & Jeffrey Alwang & Albert Essel & George W. Norton & Abebayehu Tegene, 2004.
"Does Extension Work? Impacts of a Program to Assist Limited-Resource Farmers in Virginia,"
Review of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 26(3), pages 361-372.
- Ebere Akobundu & Jeffrey Alwang & Albert Essel & George W. Norton & Abebayehu Tegene, 2004. "Does Extension Work? Impacts of a Program to Assist Limited-Resource Farmers in Virginia," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 26(3), pages 361-372.
- Akobundu, Eberechukwu & Alwang, Jeffrey Roger & Essel, Albert E. & Norton, George W. & Tegene, Abebayehu, 2003. "Does Extension Work? Impacts Of A Program To Assist Limited-Resource Farmers In Virginia," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22091, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Huang, Ying, 2012. "an econometric study of the impact of economic variables on adult obesity and food assistance program participation in the NLSY panel," ISU General Staff Papers 201201010800003717, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Mkhabela, T.S., 2002. "Determinants Of Manure Use By Small-Scale Crop Farmers In The Kwazulu-Natal Province: A Logit Analysis," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 41(1).
- Larry D. Makus & Biing-Hwan Lin & John Carlson & Rose Krebill-Prather, 1990. "Factors influencing farm level use of futures and options in commodity marketing," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(6), pages 621-631.
- Tanvir Ahmed & Bashir Ahmad, 2014. "Burning of Crop Residue and its Potential for Electricity Generation," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 53(3), pages 275-292.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:67:y:1985:i:1:p:49-59.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.