The Role of Trust in European Food Chains: Theory and Empirical Findings
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sodano, Valeria & Verneau, Fabio, 2006. "Social Capital and the Food System: Some Evidences from Empirical Research," 99th Seminar, February 8-10, 2006, Bonn, Germany 7764, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Unnevehr, Laurian J., 2006. "Food Safety as a Global Public Good: Is There Underinvestment?," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25733, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Wim Verbeke, 2005. "Agriculture and the food industry in the information age," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 32(3), pages 347-368, September.
- Steve McCorriston, 2002. "Why should imperfect competition matter to agricultural economists?," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 29(3), pages 349-371, July.
- Hornibrook, Susan A. & Fearne, Andrew, 2003. "Managing Perceived Risk as a Marketing Strategy for Beef in the UK Foodservice Industry," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 6(03).
- Hausen, Tobias & Fritz, Melanie & Schiefer, Gerhard, 2006. "Potential of electronic trading in complex supply chains: An experimental study," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 104(2), pages 580-597, December.
- Hanf, C.-Hennig & Patelli, P. & Saggau, Volker, 2005. "Food Risk Communication and Consumers' Trust in the Food Supply Chain," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24502, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Meyer, Samantha B. & Coveney, John & Henderson, Julie & Ward, Paul R. & Taylor, Anne W., 2012. "Reconnecting Australian consumers and producers: Identifying problems of distrust," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 634-640.
- Heyder, Matthias & Theuvsen, Ludwig & Hollmann-Hespos, Thorsten, 2012. "Investments in tracking and tracing systems in the food industry: A PLS analysis," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 102-113.
- Zander, Katrin & Beske, Philip, 2014. "Happy Growers! Relationship Quality in the German Organic Apple Chain," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 17(3).
- repec:zbw:espost:165994 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carol Richards & Hilde Bjørkhaug & Geoffrey Lawrence & Emmy Hickman, 2013. "Retailer-driven agricultural restructuring—Australia, the UK and Norway in comparison," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 30(2), pages 235-245, June.
- Axalan, Jerick T. & Murray-Prior, Roy B. & Concepcion, Sylvia B. & Lamban, Ruby Jane G. & Real, Rodel R. & Montiflor, Marilou O. & Batt, Peter J. & Rola-Rubzen, Maria Fay & Bacus, Recarte H. & Israel,, 2012. "Relationships with market intermediaries: the case of vegetable cluster marketing in Southern Philippines," 2012 Conference (56th), February 7-10, 2012, Freemantle, Australia 124222, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Heyder, Matthias & Theuvsen, Ludwig, 2008. "Legitimating Business Activities Using Corporate Social Responsibility: Is there a Need for CSR in Agribusiness?," 110th Seminar, February 18-22, 2008, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 49851, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Arens, Ludwig & Plumeyer, Cord-Herwig & Theuvsen, Ludwig, 2012. "Determinants of the Use of Information: An Empirical Study of German Pig Farmers," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 15(1).
More about this item
Keywordstrust; levels of trust; determinants to trust; food chain management; trust management; Agribusiness; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ifaamr:8185. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifamaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.