Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Blair,Roger D. & Harrison,Jeffrey L., 2010. "Monopsony in Law and Economics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521746083.
- Nahid Aslanbeigui & Steven G. Medema, 1998. "Beyond the Dark Clouds: Pigou and Coase on Social Cost," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 30(4), pages 601-625, Winter.
- Blair,Roger D. & Harrison,Jeffrey L., 2010. "Monopsony in Law and Economics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521762304.
- Varouj Aivazian & Jeffrey Callen, 2003. "The Core, Transaction Costs, and the Coase Theorem," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 287-299, December.
- Steven Tadelis & Oliver E.Williamson, 2012. "Transaction Cost Economics," Introductory Chapters,in: Robert Gibbons & John Roberts (ed.), : The Handbook of Organizational Economics Princeton University Press.
- Barzel, Yoram & Kochin, Levis A, 1992. " Ronald Coase on the Nature of Social Cost as a Key to the Problem of the Firm," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 94(1), pages 19-31.
- Bernholz, Peter, 1997. "Property rights, contracts, cyclical social preferences and the Coase theorem: A synthesis," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 419-442, September.
- William J. Barber, 1994. "The Divergent Fates of Two Strands of “Institutionalist” Doctrine During the New Deal Years," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 26(4), pages 569-587, Winter.
- Ronald H. Coase, 2000. "The new institutional economics," Chapters,in: Institutions, Contracts and Organizations, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Lester G. Telser, 1994. "The Usefulness of Core Theory in Economics," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(2), pages 151-164, Spring.
- Veblen, Thorstein, 1909. "The Limitations of Marginal Utility," History of Economic Thought Articles, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, vol. 17.
- Klaes, Matthias, 2000. "The History of the Concept of Transaction Costs: Neglected Aspects," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(02), pages 191-216, June.
- Jonathan Klick & Francesco Parisi, 2003. "The Disunity of Unanimity," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 83-94, June.
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:30:y:1996:i:4:p:1212-1216 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cooter, Robert & Rappoport, Peter, 1984. "Were the Ordinalists Wrong about Welfare Economics?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 22(2), pages 507-530, June.
More about this item
KeywordsCoase; Transactions costs; New institutional economics; Markets; Law and economics; History; Legal history; Institutionalism; Neoclassical economics; Cycling;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:ejlwec:v:31:y:2011:i:1:p:63-90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .