The Problem of Social Cost Revisited
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marciano, Alain, 2012. "Guido Calabresi's economic analysis of law, Coase and the Coase theorem," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 110-118.
- Élodie Bertrand, 2006. "La thèse d'efficience du « théorème de Coase ». Quelle critique de la microéconomie ?," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 57(5), pages 983-1007.
- Baarda, James R., 2000. "A Transgenic Theory Of The Firm," Proceedings:Transitions in Agbiotech: Economics of Strategy and Policy, June 24-25, 1999, Washington, D.C. 25994, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- Evgeny A. Kuzmin & Sergei M. Semyonovykh, 2015.
"Rethinking of Coase Theorem: Externalities and Uncertainty,"
International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues,
Econjournals, vol. 5(4), pages 875-883.
- Kuzmin, Evgeny A. & Semyonovykh, Sergei M., 2015. "Rethinking of Coase Theorem: Externalities and Uncertainty," MPRA Paper 67350, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Korkut Erturk, 2016. "Asymmetric Power and Market Failure: Power Hazard in Exchange," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2016_02, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Spencer, Michael Andrew, 1995. "Structured and unstructured bargaining with positive transaction costs: an experimental investigation," ISU General Staff Papers 1995010108000018183, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jlawec:v:15:y:1972:i:2:p:427-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JLE/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .