Coûts de la régulation des industries de réseau: enseignements du réseau postal
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Martin Maegli & Christian Jaag & Matthias Finger, 2009. "Coûts de la régulation des industries de réseaux : enseignements du réseau postal," Revue d'économie industrielle, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(3), pages 47-68.
References listed on IDEAS
- Philippe Donder, 2006. "Access Pricing in the Postal Sector: Theory and Simulations," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 28(3), pages 307-326, May.
- De Donder, Philippe, 2006. "Access Pricing in the Postal Sector," IDEI Working Papers 319, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Steven Tadelis & Oliver E.Williamson, 2012. "Transaction Cost Economics," Introductory Chapters,in: Robert Gibbons & John Roberts (ed.), : The Handbook of Organizational Economics Princeton University Press.
- Christian Jaag, 2007.
"Liberalization of the Swiss Letter Market and the Viability of Universal Service Obligations,"
Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES),
Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 143(III), pages 261-282, September.
- Jaag, Christian, 2007. "Liberalization of the Swiss Letter Market and the Viability of Universal Service Obligations," MPRA Paper 6121, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christian Jaag, 2007. "Liberalization of the Swiss Letter Market and the Viability of Universal Service Obligations," Working Papers 0006, Swiss Economics.
- Cohen, Wesley M. & Levin, Richard C., 1989. "Empirical studies of innovation and market structure," Handbook of Industrial Organization,in: R. Schmalensee & R. Willig (ed.), Handbook of Industrial Organization, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 18, pages 1059-1107 Elsevier.
- Richard A. Posner, 1974. "Theories of Economic Regulation," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 5(2), pages 335-358, Autumn.
- Mark Armstrong & David E.M. Sappington, 2006. "Regulation, Competition and Liberalization," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 44(2), pages 325-366, June.
- Knieps, Günter, 2002. "Does the system of letter conveyance constitute a bottleneck resource?," Discussion Papers 88, University of Freiburg, Institute for Transport Economics and Regional Policy.
- Christian Jaag & Urs Trinkner, 2008. "Pricing in Competitive Two-Sided Mail Markets," Chapters,in: Competition and Regulation in the Postal and Delivery Sector, chapter 10 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- John C. Panzar & Robert D. Willig, 1977. "Free Entry and the Sustainability of Natural Monopoly," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 8(1), pages 1-22, Spring.
- Mueller,Dennis C., 2003. "Public Choice III," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521894753, May.
- Christian Jaag, 2007. "Innovation in the Swiss mail sector: deregulation versus liberalization," Working Papers 0009, Swiss Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin Maegli & Christian Jaag, 2013.
"Competition and the social cost of regulation in the postal sector,"
Chapters,in: Reforming the Postal Sector in the Face of Electronic Competition, chapter 20, pages 294-305
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Martin Maegli & Christian Jaag, 2012. "Competition and the Social Cost of Regulation in the Postal Sector," Working Papers 0032, Swiss Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsCost of regulation; Postal network;
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-06-18 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:chc:wpaper:0015. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Jaag). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/swecoch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.