Competition and the social cost of regulation in the postal sector
In: Reforming the Postal Sector in the Face of Electronic Competition
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Martin Maegli & Christian Jaag, 2012. "Competition and the Social Cost of Regulation in the Postal Sector," Working Papers 0032, Swiss Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Christian Jaag & Florian Stahl & Benoit Stroelin, 2011. "Commercial and Regulatory Aspects of Reverse Hybrid Mail," Working Papers 0030, Swiss Economics.
- M. Maegli & C. Jaag & M. Finger, 2010.
"Regulatory Governance Costs in Network Industries: Observations in Postal Regulation,"
Competition and Regulation in Network Industries,
Intersentia, vol. 11(2), pages 207-238, June.
- Martin Maegli & Christian Jaag & Matthias Finger, 2010. "Regulatory Governance Costs in Network Industries: Observations in Postal Regulation," Working Papers 0018, Swiss Economics.
- Dietl Helmut & Grütter Andreas & Lutzenberger Martin, 2008. "Deregulation of Letter Markets and its Impact on Process and Product Innovation," Review of Network Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 7(2), pages 1-16, June.
- Martin Maegli & Christian Jaag & Matthias Finger, 2009.
"Coûts de la régulation des industries de réseaux : enseignements du réseau postal,"
Revue d'économie industrielle,
De Boeck Université, vol. 0(3), pages 47-68.
- Martin Maegli & Christian Jaag & Matthias Finger, 2009. "Coûts de la régulation des industries de réseau: enseignements du réseau postal," Working Papers 0015, Swiss Economics.
- Mark Armstrong & David E.M. Sappington, 2006. "Regulation, Competition and Liberalization," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 44(2), pages 325-366, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jaag, Christian, 2014.
"Postal-sector policy: From monopoly to regulated competition and beyond,"
Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 266-277.
- Christian Jaag, 2014. "Postal-Sector Policy: From Monopoly to Regulated Competition and Beyond," Working Papers 0045, Swiss Economics.
- Christian Jaag & Martin Maegli, 2014. "Market Regulations and USO in the Revised Swiss Postal Act: Provisions and Authorities," Working Papers 0048, Swiss Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomics and Finance;
- L41 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Monopolization; Horizontal Anticompetitive Practices
- L52 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Industrial Policy; Sectoral Planning Methods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eechap:14532_20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .