Competition and the social cost of regulation in the postal sector
In: Reforming the Postal Sector in the Face of Electronic Competition
In our increasingly technology-focused world, demand for traditional postal services is steadily shrinking. This timely volume examines the many challenges that the worldwide postal sector is facing as a result of growing electronic competition, and offers expert recommendations for reshaping postal structures to strengthen their competitiveness in an electronic age.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by Edward Elgar Publishing in its series Chapters with number
14532_20.||Handle:|| RePEc:elg:eechap:14532_20||Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.e-elgar.com|
|Order Information:|| Web: http://www.e-elgar.com Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Christian Jaag & Florian Stahl & Benoit Stroelin, 2011. "Commercial and Regulatory Aspects of Reverse Hybrid Mail," Working Papers 0030, Swiss Economics.
- M. Maegli & C. Jaag & M. Finger, 2010.
"Regulatory Governance Costs in Network Industries: Observations in Postal Regulation,"
Competition and Regulation in Network Industries,
Intersentia, vol. 11(2), pages 207-238, June.
- Martin Maegli & Christian Jaag & Matthias Finger, 2010. "Regulatory Governance Costs in Network Industries: Observations in Postal Regulation," Working Papers 0018, Swiss Economics.
- Dietl Helmut & Grütter Andreas & Lutzenberger Martin, 2008. "Deregulation of Letter Markets and its Impact on Process and Product Innovation," Review of Network Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 7(2), pages 1-16, June.
- Martin Maegli & Christian Jaag & Matthias Finger, 2009.
"Coûts de la régulation des industries de réseaux : enseignements du réseau postal,"
Revue d'économie industrielle,
De Boeck Université, vol. 0(3), pages 47-68.
- Martin Maegli & Christian Jaag & Matthias Finger, 2009. "Coûts de la régulation des industries de réseau: enseignements du réseau postal," Working Papers 0015, Swiss Economics.
- Mark Armstrong & David E.M. Sappington, 2006. "Regulation, Competition and Liberalization," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 44(2), pages 325-366, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eechap:14532_20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.