Strategic partnerships in local public transport
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Philippe Gagnepain & Marc Ivaldi, 2017.
"Economic Efficiency and Political Capture in Public Service Contracts,"
- Philippe Gagnepain & Marc Ivaldi, 2017. "Economic Efficiency and Political Capture in Public Service Contracts," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01314033, HAL.
- Martin Feldstein, 1999.
"Tax Avoidance And The Deadweight Loss Of The Income Tax,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 81(4), pages 674-680, November.
- Martin Feldstein, 1995. "Tax Avoidance and the Deadweight Loss of the Income Tax," NBER Working Papers 5055, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- N.F. Cruz & R.C. Marques & A. Marra & C. Pozzi, 2014.
"Local Mixed Companies: The Theory And Practice In An International Perspective,"
Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 85(1), pages 1-9, March.
- da Cruz, Nuno F. & Marques, Rui Cunha & Marra, A. & Pozzi, C., 2014. "Local mixed companies: the theory and practice in an international perspective," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 59794, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Andrea Boitani & Marcella Nicolini & Carlo Scarpa, 2013.
"Do competition and ownership matter? Evidence from local public transport in Europe,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(11), pages 1419-1434, April.
- Andrea Boitani & Marcella Nicolini & Carlo Scarpa, 2009. "Do Competition and Ownership Matter? Evidence from Local Public Transport in Europe," Working Papers 09_11, SIET Società Italiana di Economia dei Trasporti e della Logistica.
- Andrea Boitani & Marcella Nicolini & Carlo Scarpa, 2011. "Do competition and ownership matter? Evidence from local public transport in Europe," Post-Print hal-00768582, HAL.
- Marcella Nicolini & Andrea Boitani & Carlo Scarpa, 2010. "Do Competition and Ownership Matter? Evidence from Local Public Transport in Europe," Working Papers 2010.9, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Ahrend, Rüdiger, 2012.
"Understanding Russian regions’ economic performance during periods of decline and growth—An extreme bound analysis approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 426-443.
- Rudiger Ahrend, 2008. "Understanding Russian Regions' Economic Performance during Periods of Decline and Growth: An Extreme-bound Analysis Approach," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 644, OECD Publishing.
- John Bennett & Elisabetta Iossa, 2006.
"Delegation of Contracting in the Private Provision of Public Services,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 29(1), pages 75-92, September.
- John Bennett & Elisabetta Iossa, 2005. "Delegation of Contracting in the Private Provision of Public Services," Economics and Finance Discussion Papers 05-15, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- Elisabetta Iossa, 2005. "Delegation of Contracting in the Private Provision of Public Services," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 05/125, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Browning, Edgar K & Gronberg, Timothy & Liu, Liqun, 2000. "Alternative Measures of the Marginal Cost of Funds," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 38(4), pages 591-599, October.
- Anthony E. BOARDMAN & Aidan R. VINING, 2012. "The Political Economy Of Public‐Private Partnerships And Analysis Of Their Social Value," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 83(2), pages 117-141, June.
- Chong Eshien & Freddy Huet, 2006. "Public-private partnerships and prices : evidence from water distribution in France," Post-Print halshs-00479490, HAL.
- repec:hal:journl:hal-01314033 is not listed on IDEAS
- Charles L. Ballard & Don Fullerton, 1992.
"Distortionary Taxes and the Provision of Public Goods,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 6(3), pages 117-131, Summer.
- Charles L. Ballard & Don Fullerton, 1990. "Distortionary Taxes and the Provision of Public Goods," NBER Working Papers 3506, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mark Armstrong & David E.M. Sappington, 2006. "Regulation, Competition and Liberalization," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 44(2), pages 325-366, June.
- Aidan R. VINING & Anthony E. BOARDMAN & Mark A. MOORE, 2014. "The Theory And Evidence Pertaining To Local Government Mixed Enterprises," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 85(1), pages 53-86, March.
- Marian MOSZORO, 2014. "Efficient Public-Private Capital Structures," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 85(1), pages 103-126, March.
- Bev Dahlby & Ergete Ferede, 2012. "The effects of tax rate changes on tax bases and the marginal cost of public funds for Canadian provincial governments," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 19(6), pages 844-883, December.
- John Vickers & George Yarrow, 1988. "Privatization: An Economic Analysis," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262720116, November.
- Stanley, John & Hensher, David A., 2008. "Delivering trusting partnerships for route bus services: A Melbourne case study," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 42(10), pages 1295-1301, December.
- Bev Dahlby, 2008. "The Marginal Cost of Public Funds: Theory and Applications," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262042509, November.
- Kamijo, Yoshio & Tomaru, Yoshihiro, 2014. "The endogenous objective function of a partially privatized firm: A Nash bargaining approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 101-109.
- Eshien Chong & Freddy Huet & Stéphane Saussier & Faye Steiner, 2006. "Public-Private Partnerships and Prices: Evidence from Water Distribution in France," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 29(1), pages 149-169, September.
- Dementiev, Andrei & Loboyko, Anfisa, 2014. "Trusting partnerships in a regulatory game: The case of suburban railway transport in Russia," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 209-220.
- Carmona, Miguel, 2010. "The regulatory function in public-private partnerships for the provision of transport infrastructure," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 110-125.
More about this item
KeywordsStrategic partnerships; Ownership structures; Mixed enterprises; Organisational choice; Delegation; Suburban rail; Russia;
- H72 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Budget and Expenditures
- L33 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Comparison of Public and Private Enterprise and Nonprofit Institutions; Privatization; Contracting Out
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- L92 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Railroads and Other Surface Transportation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:retrec:v:59:y:2016:i:c:p:65-74. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/620614/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.