IPPP: Risks and Opportunities, An Economic Perspective
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Julie de Brux & Frédéric Marty, 2014. "IPPP – Risks and opportunities An economic perspective," Sciences Po publications 2014-11, Sciences Po.
- Julie De Brux & Frédéric Marty, 2014. "IPPP - Risks and opportunities An economic perspective," Post-Print halshs-00990951, HAL.
- Julie de Brux & Frederic Marty, 2014. "IPPP Risks and opportunities an economic perspective," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2014-11, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
References listed on IDEAS
- N.F. Cruz & R.C. Marques & A. Marra & C. Pozzi, 2014.
"Local Mixed Companies: The Theory And Practice In An International Perspective,"
Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 85(1), pages 1-9, March.
- da Cruz, Nuno F. & Marques, Rui Cunha & Marra, A. & Pozzi, C., 2014. "Local mixed companies: the theory and practice in an international perspective," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 59794, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Philippe Burger & Ian Hawkesworth, 2011. "How To Attain Value for Money: Comparing PPP and Traditional Infrastructure Public Procurement," OECD Journal on Budgeting, OECD Publishing, vol. 11(1), pages 91-146.
- Marian W. Moszoro & Pablo T. Spiller, 2012. "Third-Party Opportunism and the Nature of Public Contracts," NBER Working Papers 18636, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- da Cruz, Nuno F. & Marques, Rui Cunha, 2012. "Mixed companies and local governance: no man can serve two masters," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 59778, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Elisabetta Iossa & David Martimort, 2012.
"Risk allocation and the costs and benefits of public--private partnerships,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 43(3), pages 442-474, September.
- Iossa, Elisabetta & Martimort, David, 2011. "Risk Allocation and the Costs and Benefits of Public-Private Partnerships," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 1104, CEPREMAP.
- Elisabetta Iossa & David Martimort, 2012. "Risk allocation and the costs and benefits of public--private partnerships," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" hal-00813153, HAL.
- Dewatripont, Mathias & Legros, Patrick, 2005.
"Public-private partnerships: contract design and risk transfer,"
5/2005, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Mathias Dewatripont & Patrick Legros, 2005. "Public-private partnerships: contract design and risk transfer," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/175947, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Maskin, Eric & Tirole, Jean, 2008.
"Public-private partnerships and government spending limits,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 412-420, March.
- Eric Maskin & Jean Tirole, 2006. "Public-private Partnerships and Government Spending Limits," Economics Working Papers 0075, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.
- Maskin, Eric & Tirole, Jean, 2006. "Public-Private Partnerships and Government Spending Limits," IDEI Working Papers 439, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Antje Burmeister, 1994. "Marchés publics et politique technologique : le concept de « demand-pull public »," Revue Française d'Économie, Programme National Persée, vol. 9(2), pages 187-220.
- Michel Mougeot & Florence Naegelen, 2007. "Was Chadwick right?," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 30(2), pages 121-137, March.
- Anthony E. BOARDMAN & Aidan R. VINING, 2012. "The Political Economy Of Public‐Private Partnerships And Analysis Of Their Social Value," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 83(2), pages 117-141, June.
- Schmidt, Klaus M, 1996.
"The Costs and Benefits of Privatization: An Incomplete Contracts Approach,"
Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization,
Oxford University Press, vol. 12(1), pages 1-24, April.
- Schmidt, Klaus M., 1996. "The costs and benefits of privatization: An incomplete contracts approach," Munich Reprints in Economics 19773, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Eduardo Engel & Ronald Fischer & Alexander Galetovic, 2010.
"The economics of infrastructure finance: Public-private partnerships versus public provision,"
Documentos de Trabajo
276, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Engel, Eduardo & Fischer, Ronald & Galetovic, Alexander, 2010. "The economics of infrastructure finance: Public-Private Partnerships versus public provision," EIB Papers 2/2010, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Marian MOSZORO, 2014. "Efficient Public-Private Capital Structures," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 85(1), pages 103-126, March.
- repec:hrv:faseco:30727607 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alessandro MARRA, 2007. "Internal Regulation By Mixed Enterprises: The Case Of The Italian Water Sector," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 78(2), pages 245-275, June.
- B. Guy PETERS & Jon PIERRE & Asbjørn RØISELAND, 2014. "Financial Gains And Value Loss? The Impacts Of Local Mixed Companies," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 85(1), pages 87-102, March.
- Frederic Marty & Arnaud Voisin, 2008. "Partnership contracts, project finance and information asymmetries: from competition for the contract to competition within the contract?," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2008-06, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frédéric Marty, 2014. "De la soutenabilité budgétaire des contrats de partenariat public-privé," GREDEG Working Papers 2014-35, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- repec:eee:socmed:v:187:y:2017:i:c:p:276-286 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsPPPI; gouvernance; incitations; contrôle; control; incentives; governance; IPPP;
- H4 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods
- L5 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-01022665. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.