The Political Economy Of Public‐Private Partnerships And Analysis Of Their Social Value
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:3:p:265:d:65622 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rouhani, Omid M. & Geddes, R. Richard & Gao, H. Oliver & Bel, Germà, 2016. "Social welfare analysis of investment public–private partnership approaches for transportation projects," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 86-103.
- Omid M. Rouhani, 2016. "Next Generations of Road Pricing: Social Welfare Enhancing," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(3), pages 1-15, March.
- Dementiev, Andrei & Loboyko, Anfisa, 2014. "Trusting partnerships in a regulatory game: The case of suburban railway transport in Russia," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 209-220.
- Julie De Brux & Frédéric Marty, 2014.
"IPPP - Risks and opportunities An economic perspective,"
- Julie de Brux & Frederic Marty, 2014. "IPPP Risks and opportunities an economic perspective," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2014-11, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Julie de Brux & Frédéric Marty, 2014. "IPPP – Risks and opportunities An economic perspective," Sciences Po publications 2014-11, Sciences Po.
- Julie De Brux & Frédéric Marty, 2014. "IPPP: Risks and Opportunities, An Economic Perspective," Post-Print halshs-01022665, HAL.
- M. Rouhani, Omid, 2015. "Impact of Value of Time (VOT) on toll roads," MPRA Paper 65087, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dementiev, Andrei, 2016. "Strategic partnerships in local public transport," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 65-74.
- repec:clh:resear:v:9:y:2016:i:12 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:juipol:v:48:y:2017:i:c:p:210-218 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aidan R. VINING & Anthony E. BOARDMAN & Mark A. MOORE, 2014. "The Theory And Evidence Pertaining To Local Government Mixed Enterprises," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 85(1), pages 53-86, March.
- M. Rouhani, Omid, 2014. "Road pricing: An overview," MPRA Paper 59662, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Demi Chung & David A. Hensher, 2015. "Modelling Risk Perceptions of Stakeholders in Public–Private Partnership Toll Road Contracts," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 51(3), pages 437-483, September.
- Vining, Aidan R. & Richards, John, 2016. "Indigenous economic development in Canada: Confronting principal-agent and principal–principal problems to reduce resource rent dissipation," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 358-367.
- Rouhani, Omid M. & Niemeier, Debbie & Gao, H. Oliver & Bel, Germà, 2016. "Cost-benefit analysis of various California renewable portfolio standard targets: Is a 33% RPS optimal?," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 1122-1132.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:annpce:v:83:y:2012:i:2:p:117-141. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1370-4788 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.