The Value of Public Sector Risk Management: An Empirical Assessment of Ghana
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mensah, Jones Odei & Premaratne, Gamini, 2018.
"Dependence patterns among Asian banking sector stocks: A copula approach,"
Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 357-388.
- Mensah, Jones Odei & Premaratne, Gamini, 2017. "Dependence patterns among Asian banking sector stocks: A copula approach," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 516-546.
- Axelsen, Micheal & Green, Peter & Ridley, Gail, 2017. "Explaining the information systems auditor role in the public sector financial audit," International Journal of Accounting Information Systems, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 15-31.
- Zins, Alexandra & Weill, Laurent, 2017. "Islamic banking and risk: The impact of Basel II," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 626-637.
- Qiu, Qihua & Sung, Jaesang & Davis, Will & Tchernis, Rusty, 2018.
"Using spatial factor analysis to measure human development,"
Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 130-149.
- Qihua Qiu & Jaesang Sung & Will Davis & Rusty Tchernis, 2017. "Using Spatial Factor Analysis to Measure Human Development," NBER Working Papers 23952, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Callahan, Carolyn & Soileau, Jared, 2017. "Does Enterprise risk management enhance operating performance?," Advances in accounting, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 122-139.
- Saurabh Ahluwalia & O. C. Ferrell & Linda Ferrell & Terri L. Rittenburg, 2018. "Sarbanes–Oxley Section 406 Code of Ethics for Senior Financial Officers and Firm Behavior," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 151(3), pages 693-705, September.
- Hillman, Joanne & Axon, Stephen & Morrissey, John, 2018. "Social enterprise as a potential niche innovation breakout for low carbon transition," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 445-456.
- Kingsley Opoku Appiah & Lawrence Adu Asamoah & Beatrice Osei, 2016. "Nomination committee-board gender diversity nexus in Ghana," International Journal of Business Governance and Ethics, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 11(2), pages 135-158.
- Elbanna, Said, 2016. "Managers' autonomy, strategic control, organizational politics and strategic planning effectiveness: An empirical investigation into missing links in the hotel sector," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 210-220.
- Dementiev, Andrei, 2016. "Strategic partnerships in local public transport," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 65-74.
- Mensah, Jones Odei & Premaratne, Gamini, 2014. "Dependence patterns among Banking Sectors in Asia: A Copula Approach," MPRA Paper 60119, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pawan Adhikari & Levi Gårseth-Nesbakk, 2016. "Implementing public sector accruals in OECD member states: Major issues and challenges," Accounting Forum, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(2), pages 125-142, June.
- Apergis, Nicholas & Fafaliou, Irene & Stefanitsis, Marinos, 2016. "Asymmetric information and employment: evidence from the U.S. banking sector," The Journal of Economic Asymmetries, Elsevier, vol. 14(PB), pages 199-210.
- Lawrence J. Abbott & Brian Daugherty & Susan Parker & Gary F. Peters, 2016. "Internal Audit Quality and Financial Reporting Quality: The Joint Importance of Independence and Competence," Journal of Accounting Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(1), pages 3-40, March.
- Arundel, Anthony & Casali, Luca & Hollanders, Hugo, 2015. "How European public sector agencies innovate: The use of bottom-up, policy-dependent and knowledge-scanning innovation methods," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(7), pages 1271-1282.
- Steinbart, Paul John & Raschke, Robyn L. & Gal, Graham & Dilla, William N., 2018. "The influence of a good relationship between the internal audit and information security functions on information security outcomes," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 15-29.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Du Jianguo & Rauf Ibrahim & Peter Lartey Yao & Rupa Jaladi Santosh & Amponsah Clinton Kwabena, 2019. "The Effectiveness of Internal Controls in Rural Community Banks: Evidence from Ghana," Business Management and Strategy, Macrothink Institute, vol. 10(1), pages 202-218, December.
- Mensah, Jones Odei & Premaratne, Gamini, 2018. "Integration of ASEAN banking sector stocks," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 48-60.
- Smaoui, Houcem & Mimouni, Karim & Miniaoui, Héla & Temimi, Akram, 2020. "Funding liquidity risk and banks' risk-taking: Evidence from Islamic and conventional banks," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 64(C).
- Will Davis & Alexander D. Gordan & Rusty Tchernis, 2020. "Measuring the Spatial Distribution of Health Rankings in the United States," NBER Working Papers 27259, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alfonso Unceta & Xabier Barandiaran & Natalia Restrepo, 2019. "The Role of Public Innovation Labs in Collaborative Governance—The Case of the Gipuzkoa Lab in the Basque Country, Spain," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(21), pages 1-16, November.
- Songling Yang & Muhammad Ishtiaq & Muhammad Anwar, 2018. "Enterprise Risk Management Practices and Firm Performance, the Mediating Role of Competitive Advantage and the Moderating Role of Financial Literacy," Journal of Risk and Financial Management, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(3), pages 1-17, June.
- Jonek-Kowalska, Izabela & Nawrocki, Tomasz L., 2019. "Holistic fuzzy evaluation of operational risk in polish mining enterprises in a long-term and sectoral research perspective," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 1-1.
- Siew, Eu-Gene & Rosli, Khairina & Yeow, Paul H.P., 2020. "Organizational and environmental influences in the adoption of computer-assisted audit tools and techniques (CAATTs) by audit firms in Malaysia," International Journal of Accounting Information Systems, Elsevier, vol. 36(C).
- Habiba Al‐Shaer & Mahbub Zaman, 2018. "Credibility of sustainability reports: The contribution of audit committees," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(7), pages 973-986, November.
- Mehdi Jabbari & Majid Shafiepour Motlagh & Khosro Ashrafi & Ghahreman Abdoli, 2020. "Differentiating countries based on the sustainable development proximities using the SDG indicators," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 22(7), pages 6405-6423, October.
- Aidan R. Vining, 2016. "What Is Public Agency Strategic Analysis (PASA) and How Does It Differ from Public Policy Analysis and Firm Strategy Analysis?," Administrative Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(4), pages 1-31, December.
- Bitar, Mohammad & Hassan, M. Kabir & Saad, Wadad, 2020. "Culture and the capital–performance nexus in dual banking systems," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 34-58.
- Hux, Candice T., 2017. "Use of specialists on audit engagements: A research synthesis and directions for future research," Journal of Accounting Literature, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 23-51.
- Ermanno C. Tortia & Florence Degavre & Simone Poledrini, 2020. "Why are social enterprises good candidates for social innovation? Looking for personal and institutional drivers of innovation," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 91(3), pages 459-477, September.
- Ashfaque Banbhan & Xinsheng Cheng & Nizam Ud Din, 2018. "Financially Qualified Members in an Upper Echelon and Their Relationship with Corporate Sustainability: Evidence from an Emerging Economy," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(12), pages 1-19, December.
- Tae Hyung Kim & Bowon Kim, 2018. "Firm’s Environmental Expenditure, R&D Intensity, and Profitability," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(6), pages 1-12, June.
- Hoffman, Benjamin W. & Sellers, R. Drew & Skomra, Justyna, 2018. "The impact of client information technology capability on audit pricing," International Journal of Accounting Information Systems, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 59-75.
- Al-Shboul, Mohammad & Maghyereh, Aktham & Hassan, Abul & Molyneux, Phillip, 2020. "Political risk and bank stability in the Middle East and North Africa region," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 60(C).
- Hassan, M. Kabir & Aliyu, Sirajo, 2018. "A contemporary survey of islamic banking literature," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 12-43.
- Saeed Rabea Baatwah & Adel Ali Al-Qadasi, 2020. "Determinants of outsourced internal audit function: a further analysis," Eurasian Business Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 10(4), pages 629-659, December.
More about this item
Keywordspublic sector; Committee of Sponsoring Organizations of the Treadway Commission (COSO–Enterprise Risk Management); risks assessment; control environment;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jadmsc:v:8:y:2018:i:3:p:40-:d:161073. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.