Do Internal Control Activities Adversely Influence the Profitability and Solvency of South African SMMEs?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alessandra Amendola & Francesco Giordano & Maria Lucia Parrella & Marialuisa Restaino, 2017. "Variable selection in high‐dimensional regression: a nonparametric procedure for business failure prediction," Applied Stochastic Models in Business and Industry, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 33(4), pages 355-368, August.
- Martin, Kasey & Sanders, Elaine & Scalan, Genevieve, 2014. "The potential impact of COSO internal control integrated framework revision on internal audit structured SOX work programs," Research in Accounting Regulation, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 110-117.
- Adebayo Agbejule & Annukka Jokipii, 2009. "Strategy, control activities, monitoring and effectiveness," Managerial Auditing Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 24(4), pages 500-522, July.
- Aaron Cohen & Gabriel Sayag, 2010. "The Effectiveness of Internal Auditing: An Empirical Examination of its Determinants in Israeli Organisations," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 20(3), pages 296-307, September.
- Adebayo Agbejule & Annukka Jokipii, 2009. "Strategy, control activities, monitoring and effectiveness," Managerial Auditing Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 24(6), pages 500-522, June.
- Colin Wren, 2002. "Evaluating the effect of soft business support upon small firm performance," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 54(2), pages 334-365, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juan-PierrÃ© BRUWER & Judith SMITH & Suzaan LE ROUX, 2019. "Critical Innovation Skills Required of Sole Trader Small, Medium and Micro Enterprise (SMME) Management and Its Influence on Perceived Business Profitability: A South African Perspective," Expert Journal of Business and Management, Sprint Investify, vol. 7(2), pages 256-262.
- Jeff Y-J Chen & Boris Urban, 2018. "Behavioral and Environmental Influences on Entrepreneurial Orientation," Journal of Economics and Behavioral Studies, AMH International, vol. 10(5), pages 73-88.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rnd:arjebs:v:10:y:2018:i:1:p:49-58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Muhammad Tayyab). General contact details of provider: https://ojs.amhinternational.com/index.php/jebs .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.