Critical Innovation Skills Required of Sole Trader Small, Medium and Micro Enterprise (SMME) Management and Its Influence on Perceived Business Profitability: A South African Perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Aaron Cohen & Gabriel Sayag, 2010. "The Effectiveness of Internal Auditing: An Empirical Examination of its Determinants in Israeli Organisations," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 20(3), pages 296-307, September.
- Michael C. Cant & Cindy Erdis & Catherine M. Sephapo, 2014. "Business Survival: The Constraints Experienced by South African SMEs in the Financial Sector," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 4(10), pages 565-579, October.
- Joe Tidd & John Bessant, 2018. "Innovation Management Challenges: From Fads To Fundamentals," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 22(05), pages 1-13, June.
- Coase, R H, 1988. "The Nature of the Firm: Influence," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(1), pages 33-47, Spring.
- Alper, Deger & Anbar, Adem, 2011. "Bank Specific and Macroeconomic Determinants of Commercial Bank Profitability: Empirical Evidence from Turkey," Business and Economics Research Journal, Uludag University, Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, vol. 2(2), pages 139-139, April.
- Juan-PierrÃ Bruwer, 2018. "Do Internal Control Activities Adversely Influence the Profitability and Solvency of South African SMMEs?," Journal of Economics and Behavioral Studies, AMH International, vol. 10(1), pages 49-58.
- Bruce MASAMA & Juan-PierrÃ© BRUWER, 2018. "Revisiting the Economic Factors which Influence Fast Food South African Small, Medium and Micro Enterprise Sustainability," Expert Journal of Business and Management, Sprint Investify, vol. 6(1), pages 19-28.
More about this item
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:exp:bsness:v:7:y:2019:i:2:p:256-262. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alin Opreana). General contact details of provider: http://www.expertjournals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.