The Effectiveness of Internal Auditing: An Empirical Examination of its Determinants in Israeli Organisations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:22:y:1984:i:2:p:657-678 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:21:y:1983:i:2:p:444-455 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paul Coram & Colin Ferguson & Robyn Moroney, 2008. "Internal audit, alternative internal audit structures and the level of misappropriation of assets fraud," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 48(4), pages 543-559, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:rnd:arjsds:v:4:y:2013:i:1:p:16-23 is not listed on IDEAS
- Awn Metlib Al-Shbail & Turki A. A. Turki, 2017. "A Theoretical Discussion of Internal Audit Effectiveness in Kuwaiti Industrial SMEs," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 7(1), pages 107-116, January.
- Popoola, Oluwatoyin Muse Johnson & Ahmad, Ayoib B Che & Kehinde, Oyewumi Hassan, 2016. "Determinants of Internal Audit Task Performance in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions: A Conceptual Approach," MPRA Paper 75944, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:jiaata:v:26:y:2016:i:c:p:13-27 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jiaata:v:24:y:2015:i:c:p:61-71 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:rnd:arjsds:v:3:y:2012:i:12:p:389-396 is not listed on IDEAS
- Giuseppe D'Onza & Alessandra Rigolini & Francesco Brotini, 2016. "Esiste una strategia di Internal Auditing che crea valore? Un’analisi empirica del contesto italiano," MANAGEMENT CONTROL, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2016(1), pages 125-148.
- repec:hur:ijaraf:v:7:y:2017:i:4:p:40-61 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:rnd:arjebs:v:10:y:2018:i:1:p:49-58 is not listed on IDEAS
- Taiwo Olufemi Asaolu & Samuel Adebayo Adedokun & James Unam Monday, 2016. "Promoting Good Governance through Internal Audit Function (IAF): The Nigerian Experience," International Business Research, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 9(5), pages 196-204, May.
- repec:ers:journl:v:xxi:y:2018:i:4:p:426-434 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jiaata:v:23:y:2014:i:2:p:74-86 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:ausact:v:28:y:2018:i:2:p:152-166 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:rbs:ijbrss:v:8:y:2019:i:2:p:41-51 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ers:journl:v:volumexxi:y:2018:i:issue4:p:426-434 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ausact:v:20:y:2010:i:3:p:296-307. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1035-6908 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.