Strategy, control activities, monitoring and effectiveness
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Md. Mahmudul Alam & Jamaliah Said & Mohamad Azizal Abd Aziz, 2019.
"Role of integrity system, internal control system and leadership practices on the accountability practices in the public sectors of Malaysia,"
Social Responsibility Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 15(7), pages 955-976, October.
- Alam, Md. Mahmudul & Said, Jamaliah & bin Abd Aziz, Mohamad Azizal, 2019. "Role of Integrity System, Internal Control System, and Leadership Practices on the Accountability Practices in the Public Sectors of Malaysia," SocArXiv 94d8v, Center for Open Science.
- Wiwik Utami & Lucky Nugroho & Ratna Mappanyuki & Venny Yelvionita, 2020. "Early Warning Fraud Determinants in Banking Industries," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 10(6), pages 604-627, June.
- Said, Jamaliah & bin Abd Aziz1, Mohamad Azizal & Alam, Md. Mahmudul, 2019. "Assessment of the Practices of Internal Control System in the Public Sectors of Malaysia," SocArXiv y4zfa, Center for Open Science.
- Juan-PierrÃ Bruwer, 2018. "Do Internal Control Activities Adversely Influence the Profitability and Solvency of South African SMMEs?," Journal of Economics and Behavioral Studies, AMH International, vol. 10(1), pages 49-58.
More about this item
KeywordsInternal control; Management effectiveness; Management strategy; Auditing; Finland;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:majpps:v:24:y:2009:i:6:p:500-522. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.