Building Supply Systems from Scratch: The Case of the Castor Bean for Biodiesel Chain in Minas Gerais, Brazil
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- da Silva César, Aldara & Otávio Batalha, Mário, 2010. "Biodiesel production from castor oil in Brazil: A difficult reality," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 4031-4039, August.
- Williamson, Oliver E., 2005. "Transaction cost economics and business administration," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 19-40, March.
- Barzel,Yoram, 1997. "Economic Analysis of Property Rights," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521597135, March.
- Poulton, Colin & Dorward, Andrew & Kydd, Jonathan, 2010. "The Future of Small Farms: New Directions for Services, Institutions, and Intermediation," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 1413-1428, October.
- Eggertsson,Thrainn, 1990. "Economic Behavior and Institutions," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521348911, March.
- Elinor Ostrom, 2008. "Institutions And The Environment," Economic Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(3), pages 24-31, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:110:y:2017:i:c:p:461-470 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dal Belo Leite, João Guilherme & Justino, Flávio Barbosa & Silva, João Vasco & Florin, Madeleine J. & van Ittersum, Martin K., 2015. "Socioeconomic and environmental assessment of biodiesel crops on family farming systems in Brazil," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 22-34.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:109:y:2017:i:c:p:297-309 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsBiodiesel production system; Agro-industrial System (AGS); Institutional Arrangement; Castor bean; Minas Gerais; Brazil; Family Farmers; Agribusiness; Farm Management; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Industrial Organization; Research and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies; Research Methods/ Statistical Methods;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ijofsd:144856. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/centmde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.