Transaction cost economics and business administration
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ratinho, Tiago & Harms, Rainer & Walsh, Steven, 2015. "Structuring the Technology Entrepreneurship publication landscape: Making sense out of chaos," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 168-175.
- Oliver E. Williamson, 2005. "The Economics of Governance," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 95(2), pages 1-18, May.
- Hassan, Ibne & Chidlow, Agnieszka & Romero-Martínez, Ana M., 2016. "Selection, valuation and performance assessment: Are these truly inter-linked within the M&A transactions?," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 255-266.
- Ranjith Appuhami & Sujatha Perera & Hector Perera, 2011. "Management Controls in Public–Private Partnerships: An Analytical Framework," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 21(1), pages 64-79, March.
- Merkert, Rico, 2010. "Changes in transaction costs over time - The case of franchised train operating firms in Britain," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 52-59.
- Linda English & Jane Baxter, 2010. "The Changing Nature of Contracting and Trust in Public-Private Partnerships: The Case of Victorian PPP Prisons," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 46(3), pages 289-319.
- repec:eee:jeborg:v:137:y:2017:i:c:p:1-18 is not listed on IDEAS
- Watanabe, Kassia & Zylbersztajn, Decio, 2012. "Building Supply Systems from Scratch: The Case of the Castor Bean for Biodiesel Chain in Minas Gerais, Brazil," International Journal on Food System Dynamics, International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 3(2).
- Merkert, Rico & Cowie, Jonathan, 2012. "A quantitative cross-modal analysis of transportation firmsâ€™ transaction costs â€“ Are airlines any different?," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 3-8.
- Grazyna Smigielska & Anna Dabrowska & Malgorzata Radziukiewicz, 2015. "Fair Trade in Sustainable Development. The Potential for Fair Trade Market Growth in Poland," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 17(Special 9), pages 1244-1244, November.
- Wang, Chao-Hung, 2014. "How relational capital mediates the effect of corporate reputation on competitive advantage: Evidence from Taiwan high-tech industry," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 167-176.
- Merkert, Rico & Hensher, David A., 2014. "Open access for railways and transaction cost economics – Management perspectives of Australia's rail companies," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 227-236.
- Mettepenningen, E. & Beckmann, V. & Eggers, J., 2011. "Public transaction costs of agri-environmental schemes and their determinants--Analysing stakeholders' involvement and perceptions," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(4), pages 641-650, February.
- Oliver E. Williamson, 2010. "Transaction Cost Economics: An Overview," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to Transaction Cost Economics, chapter 2 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:bla:acctfi:v:56:y:2016:i:4:p:1041-1070 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gabor, Andrea & Mahoney, Joseph T., 2010. "Chester Barnard and the Systems Approach to Nurturing Organizations," Working Papers 10-0102, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
- Karl, Helmut, 2015. "Koordination raumwirksamer Politik: Einleitende Einführung in die Beiträge des ARL-Arbeitskreises," Forschungsberichte der ARL: Aufsätze,in: Koordination raumwirksamer Politik: Mehr Effizienz und Wirksamkeit von Politik durch abgestimmte Arbeitsteilung, pages 1-6 Akademie für Raumforschung und Landesplanung (ARL) - Leibniz-Forum für Raumwissenschaften.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:76:y:2017:i:c:p:14-23 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marta Peris-Ortiz & Fernando Peris Bonet & Carlos Rueda-Armengot, 2011. "Vertical integration in production and services: development in transaction cost economics," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 5(1), pages 87-97, March.
- Merkert, Rico & Nash, Chris A., 2013. "Investigating European railway managers’ perception of transaction costs at the train operation/infrastructure interface," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 14-25.
More about this item
KeywordsTransaction cost Economics Business Administration Real-world Coase Barnard Simon;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:scaman:v:21:y:2005:i:1:p:19-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/872/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .