Institutions And The Environment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wim van de Griendt, 2004. "A law & economics approach to the study of integrated management regimes of estuaries," Law and Economics 0408002, EconWPA.
- Watanabe, Kassia & Zylbersztajn, Decio, 2012. "Building Supply Systems from Scratch: The Case of the Castor Bean for Biodiesel Chain in Minas Gerais, Brazil," International Journal on Food System Dynamics, International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 3(2).
- Lenka Slavíková, 2010. "Interdisciplinary Research Methods of Climate Change - Tools To Interlink Social and Natural Fields of Science," Acta Oeconomica Pragensia, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2010(3), pages 21-29.
- Lenka Slavikova, 2013. "From Cost-Benefit to Institutional Analysis in The Economics of the Environment," Contemporary Economics, University of Finance and Management in Warsaw, vol. 7(2), June.
- Caballero, Gonzalo, 2015. "Community-based forest management institutions in the Galician communal forests: A new institutional approach," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 347-356.
- Safarzyńska, Karolina, 2013. "Evolutionary-economic policies for sustainable consumption," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 187-195.
- Caballero-Miguez, Gonzalo & Varela-Lafuente, Manuel M. & Dolores Garza-Gil, María, 2014. "Institutional change, fishing rights and governance mechanisms: The dynamics of the Spanish 300 fleet on the Grand Sole fishing grounds," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 465-472.
- Merrill, Ryan & Sintov, Nicole, 2016. "An Affinity-to-Commons Model of Public Support For Environmental Energy Policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 88-99.
- Devotha B. Mosha & George C. Kajembe & Andrew K. P. R. Tarimo & Paul Vedeld & Gimbaje, E. Mbeyale, 2016. "Performance of Water Management Institutions in Farmer-Managed Irrigation Schemes in Iringa Rural and Kilombero Districts, Tanzania," International Journal of Asian Social Science, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 6(8), pages 430-445, August.
- Sarah C. Davis & Derek Kauneckis & Natalie A. Kruse & Kimberley E. Miller & Michael Zimmer & Geoffrey D. Dabelko, 2016. "Closing the loop: integrative systems management of waste in food, energy, and water systems," Journal of Environmental Studies and Sciences, Springer;Association of Environmental Studies and Sciences, vol. 6(1), pages 11-24, March.
- Patricia Gabaldon & Stefan Gröschl, 2015. "A Few Good Companies: Rethinking Firms’ Responsibilities Toward Common Pool Resources," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 132(3), pages 579-588, December.
- Franklin Obeng-Odoom, 2016. "The Meaning, Prospects, and Future of the Commons: Revisiting the Legacies of Elinor Ostrom and Henry George," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 75(2), pages 372-414, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecaffa:v:28:y:2008:i:3:p:24-31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0265-0665 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.