Towards right-shoring: a framework for off-and re-shoring decision making
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- David Bailey & Lisa De Propris, 2014. "Editor's choice Manufacturing reshoring and its limits: the UK automotive case," Cambridge Journal of Regions, Economy and Society, Cambridge Political Economy Society, vol. 7(3), pages 379-395.
- John Dunning, 2001. "The Eclectic (OLI) Paradigm of International Production: Past, Present and Future," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(2), pages 173-190.
- Steffen Kinkel & Gunter Lay & Spomenka Maloca, 2007. "Development, motives and employment effects of manufacturing offshoring of German SMEs," International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Small Business, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 4(3), pages 256-276.
- Serghei Margulescu & Elena Margulescu, 2014. "Reshoring in Manufacturing and Services," Global Economic Observer, "Nicolae Titulescu" University of Bucharest, Faculty of Economic Sciences;Institute for World Economy of the Romanian Academy, vol. 2(1), pages 90-95, May.
- John H Dunning, 1980. "Towards an Eclectic Theory of International Production: Some Empirical Tests," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 11(1), pages 9-31, March.
- Mark Casson & Nigel Wadeson, 2013. "The Economic Theory of International Supply Chains: A Systems View," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(2), pages 163-186, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:opmare:v:10:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s12063-017-0124-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:proeco:v:199:y:2018:i:c:p:199-208 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsOff-shoring; Re-shoring; Right-shoring; Location decisions;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:opmare:v:9:y:2016:i:3:d:10.1007_s12063-016-0115-y. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.