The Changing Nature of Contracting and Trust in Public-Private Partnerships: The Case of Victorian PPP Prisons
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cooper, Robin & Slagmulder, Regine, 2004. "Interorganizational cost management and relational context," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 1-26, January.
- Froud, Julie, 2003. "The Private Finance Initiative: risk, uncertainty and the state," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 567-589, August.
- Mouritsen, Jan & Thrane, Sof, 2006. "Accounting, network complementarities and the development of inter-organisational relations," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 241-275, April.
- Kurunmaki, Liisa, 2004. "A hybrid profession--the acquisition of management accounting expertise by medical professionals," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 29(3-4), pages 327-347.
- Jane Andrew & Damien Cahill, 2009. "Value for Money? Neo-Liberalism in New South Wales Prisons," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 19(2), pages 144-152, June.
- Stephen, Andrew T. & Coote, Leonard V., 2007. "Interfirm behavior and goal alignment in relational exchanges," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(4), pages 285-295, April.
- Tomkins, Cyril, 2001. "Interdependencies, trust and information in relationships, alliances and networks," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 161-191, March.
- Linda English & R. G. Walker, 2004. "Risk Weighting and Accounting Choices in Public-Private Partnerships: Case Study of a Failed Prison Contract," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 14(33), pages 62-77, July.
- Spackman, Michael, 2002. "Public-private partnerships: lessons from the British approach," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 283-301, September.
- Dekker, Henri C., 2004. "Control of inter-organizational relationships: evidence on appropriation concerns and coordination requirements," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 27-49, January.
- Irvine Lapsley, 2001. "The changing public sector: from transition to transformation," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(3), pages 501-504.
- Williamson, Oliver E., 2005. "Transaction cost economics and business administration," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 19-40, March.
- Baxter, Jane & Chua, Wai Fong, 2003. "Alternative management accounting research--whence and whither," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 28(2-3), pages 97-126.
- Linda M. English, 2005. "Using publicâ€“private partnerships to achieve value for money in the delivery of healthcare in Australia," International Journal of Public Policy, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(1/2), pages 91-121.
- Linda M. English & Matthew Skellern, 2005. "Publicâ€“private partnerships and public sector management reform: a comparative perspective," International Journal of Public Policy, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(1/2), pages 1-21.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ranjith Appuhami & Sujatha Perera & Hector Perera, 2011. "Management Controls in Public–Private Partnerships: An Analytical Framework," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 21(1), pages 64-79, March.
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:25:y:2014:i:6:p:529-538 is not listed on IDEAS
- Demi Chung & David Hensher, 2015. "Risk Management in Public–Private Partnerships," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 25(1), pages 13-27, March.
- Demi Chung & David A. Hensher, 2015. "Modelling Risk Perceptions of Stakeholders in Public–Private Partnership Toll Road Contracts," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 51(3), pages 437-483, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:abacus:v:46:y:2010:i:3:p:289-319. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0001-3072 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.