A Look Upstream: Electricity Market Restructuring, Risk, Procurement Contracts and Efficiency
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Corrado Di Maria & Ian Lange & Emiliya Lazarova, 2014. "A Look Upstream: Electricity Market Restructuring, Risk, Procurement Contracts and Efficiency," Working Papers 2014-12, Colorado School of Mines, Division of Economics and Business.
References listed on IDEAS
- Steve Cicala, 2015.
"When Does Regulation Distort Costs? Lessons from Fuel Procurement in US Electricity Generation,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 105(1), pages 411-444, January.
- Steve Cicala, 2013. "When Does Regulation Distort Costs? Lessons from Fuel Procurement in U.S. Electricity Generation," Working Papers BFI_2013-006, Becker Friedman Institute for Research In Economics.
- Steve Cicala, 2014. "When Does Regulation Distort Costs? Lessons from Fuel Procurement in U.S. Electricity Generation," NBER Working Papers 20109, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chan, H. Ron & Fell, Harrison & Lange, Ian & Li, Shanjun, 2017.
"Efficiency and environmental impacts of electricity restructuring on coal-fired power plants,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 1-18.
- H. Ron Chan & Harrison Fell & Ian Lange & Shanjun Li, 2013. "Effciency and Environmental Impacts of Electricity Restructuring on Coal-Fired Power Plants," Working Papers 2013-01, Colorado School of Mines, Division of Economics and Business.
- H. Ron Chan & Harrison Fell & Ian A. Lange & Shanjun Li, 2013. "Efficiency and Environmental Impacts of Electricity Restructuring on Coal-Fired Power Plants," CESifo Working Paper Series 4160, CESifo Group Munich.
- Maria Kozhevnikova & Ian Lange, 2009. "Determinants of Contract Duration: Further Evidence from Coal-Fired Power Plants," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 34(3), pages 217-229, May.
- Ng, Charles K & Seabright, Paul, 2001. "Competition, Privatisation and Productive Efficiency: Evidence from the Airline Industry," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 111(473), pages 591-619, July.
- Kenneth S. Corts, 2004. "The Effect of Repeated Interaction on Contract Choice: Evidence from Offshore Drilling," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(1), pages 230-260, April.
- Jean-Jacques Laffont & Jean Tirole, 1993. "A Theory of Incentives in Procurement and Regulation," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262121743, May.
- Newbery, David M & Pollitt, Michael G, 1997. "The Restructuring and Privatization of Britain's CEGB--Was It Worth It?," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(3), pages 269-303, September.
- Kabir Malik & Maureen Cropper & Alexander Limonov & Anoop Singh, 2011. "Estimating the Impact of Restructuring on Electricity Generation Efficiency: The Case of the Indian Thermal Power Sector," NBER Working Papers 17383, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
Keywordsenergy policy; electricity market restructuring; deregulation; procurement contracts; risk; efficiency;
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- Q31 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - Demand and Supply; Prices
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ceswps:_5124. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesifde.html .