Territorial Identity as a Competitive Factor in Regional Economic Development
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Aug 1999|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Welthandelsplatz 1, 1020 Vienna, Austria|
Web page: http://www.ersa.org
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- P Cloke & M Goodwin & P Milbourne, 1998. "Cultural change and conflict in rural Wales: competing constructs of identity," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 30(3), pages 463-480, March.
- K R Cox & A Mair, 1991. "From localised social structures to localities as agents," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 23(2), pages 197-213, February.
- Peter Maskell, 1996. "Learning in the Village Economy of Denmark. The role of Institutions and Policy in Sustaining Competitiveness," DRUID Working Papers 96-6, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- P Cloke & M Goodwin & P Milbourne, 1998. "Cultural Change and Conflict in Rural Wales: Competing Constructs of Identity," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 30(3), pages 463-480, March.
- Steven Tadelis & Oliver E.Williamson, 2012.
"Transaction Cost Economics
[The Handbook of Organizational Economics]," Introductory Chapters, Princeton University Press.
- K R Cox & A Mair, 1991. "From Localised Social Structures to Localities as Agents," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 23(2), pages 197-213, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa99pa267. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.