Territorial Identity as a Competitive Factor in Regional Economic Development
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Maskell, 1996. "Learning in the Village Economy of Denmark. The role of Institutions and Policy in Sustaining Competitiveness," DRUID Working Papers 96-6, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Steven Tadelis & Oliver E.Williamson, 2012. "Transaction Cost Economics," Introductory Chapters,in: Robert Gibbons & John Roberts (ed.), : The Handbook of Organizational Economics Princeton University Press.
- P Cloke & M Goodwin & P Milbourne, 1998. "Cultural Change and Conflict in Rural Wales: Competing Constructs of Identity," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 30(3), pages 463-480, March.
- P Cloke & M Goodwin & P Milbourne, 1998. "Cultural change and conflict in rural Wales: competing constructs of identity," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 30(3), pages 463-480, March.
- K R Cox & A Mair, 1991. "From localised social structures to localities as agents," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 23(2), pages 197-213, February.
- K R Cox & A Mair, 1991. "From Localised Social Structures to Localities as Agents," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 23(2), pages 197-213, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa99pa267. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .