Learning in the Village Economy of Denmark. The role of Institutions and Policy in Sustaining Competitiveness
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kenneth Arrow, 1962. "Economic Welfare and the Allocation of Resources for Invention," NBER Chapters,in: The Rate and Direction of Inventive Activity: Economic and Social Factors, pages 609-626 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David, Paul A, 1985. "Clio and the Economics of QWERTY," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(2), pages 332-337, May.
- Grossman, Gene M. & Helpman, Elhanan, 1995.
"Technology and trade,"
Handbook of International Economics,in: G. M. Grossman & K. Rogoff (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 25, pages 1279-1337
- Grossman, G.M. & Helpman, E., 1994. "Technology and Trade," Papers 175, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Public and International Affairs.
- Gene M. Grossman & Elhanan Helpman, 1994. "Technology and Trade," NBER Working Papers 4926, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Grossman, Gene & Helpman, Elhanan, 1995. "Technology and Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 1134, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alchian, Armen A & Demsetz, Harold, 1972.
"Production , Information Costs, and Economic Organization,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 62(5), pages 777-795, December.
- Armen A. Alchian & Harold Demsetz, 1971. "Production, Information Costs and Economic Organizations," UCLA Economics Working Papers 10A, UCLA Department of Economics.
- North, Douglass C, 1994. "Economic Performance through Time," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(3), pages 359-368, June.
- Barzel, Yoram, 1982. "Measurement Cost and the Organization of Markets," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 25(1), pages 27-48, April.
- Krugman, Paul, 1991. "Increasing Returns and Economic Geography," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(3), pages 483-499, June.
- Fagerberg, Jan, 1995.
"User-Producer Interaction, Learning and Comparative Advantage,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 19(1), pages 243-256, February.
- Jan Fagerberg, 1993. "User-Producer Interaction, Learning and Comparative Advantage," Working Papers Archives 1993490, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Krugman, Paul & Venables, Anthony J., 1996. "Integration, specialization, and adjustment," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(3-5), pages 959-967, April.
- Jan Fagerberg, 1996. "Competitiveness, Scale and R&D," Working Papers Archives 1996545, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas Doring & Jan Schnellenbach, 2006.
"What do we know about geographical knowledge spillovers and regional growth?: A survey of the literature,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(3), pages 375-395.
- Döring, Thomas & Schnellenbach, Jan, 2004. "What Do We Know About Geographical Knowledge Spillovers and Regional Growth? A Survey of the Literature," Research Notes 14, Deutsche Bank Research.
- Dieter Ernst & Bengt-åke Lundvall, 2004.
"Information Technology in the Learning Economy: Challenges for Developing Countries,"
Chapters,in: Globalization, Economic Development and Inequality, chapter 9
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Dieter Ernst & Bengt-Åke Lundvall, 1997. "Information Technology in The Learning Economy -Challenges for Developing Countries," DRUID Working Papers 97-12, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Dieter Ernst & Bengt-Ake Lundvall, 2000. "Information Technology in the Learning Economy: Challenges for Developing Countries," Economics Study Area Working Papers 08, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.
- David Doloreux & Saeed Parto, 2004. "Regional Innovation Systems: Current Discourse and Challenges for Future Research," ERSA conference papers ersa04p56, European Regional Science Association.
- Kari Kristinsson & Rekha Rao, 2008. "Interactive Learning or Technology Transfer as a Way to Catch-Up? Analysing the Wind Energy Industry in Denmark and India," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(3), pages 297-320.
- Richard Harris, 2011.
"Models Of Regional Growth: Past, Present And Future,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(5), pages 913-951, December.
- Richard Harris, 2008. "Models of Regional Growth: Past, Present and Future," SERC Discussion Papers 0002, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Harris, Richard, 2008. "Models of regional growth: past, present and future," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 33146, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Garri Raagmaa, 2003. "Centre?periphery model explaining the regional development of the informational and transitional society," ERSA conference papers ersa03p503, European Regional Science Association.
- Sotarauta, Markku & Srinivas, Smita, 2006. "Co-evolutionary policy processes: Understanding innovative economies and future resilience," MPRA Paper 52689, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sotarauta, Markku & Viljamaa, Kimmo, 2002. "Leadership and management in the development of regional innovation environments," ERSA conference papers ersa02p071, European Regional Science Association.
- Raagmaa, Garri, 1999. "Territorial Identity as a Competitive Factor in Regional Economic Development," ERSA conference papers ersa99pa267, European Regional Science Association.
- Peter Maskell, 1996. "Localised Low-tech Learning in the Furniture Industry," DRUID Working Papers 96-11, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational competitiveness; small nations; economic development; learning economy; informal institutions;
- L10 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - General
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aal:abbswp:96-6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keld Laursen). General contact details of provider: http://www.druid.dk/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.