Competitiveness, Scale and R&D
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlin, Wendy & Glyn, Andrew & Van Reenen, John, 2001.
"Export Market Performance of OECD Countries: An Empirical Examination of the Role of Cost Competitiveness,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 111(468), pages 128-162, January.
- Carlin, Carlin & Andrew Glyn & John Van Reenen, 1999. "Export Market Performance of OECD countries: an empirical examination of the role of cost competitiveness," IFS Working Papers W99/22, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Nicolov Mirela, 2013. "Analysis Of The Intelectual Development And Evolution Of Research Systems In European Research Area In The Last Decade," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(2), pages 219-228, December.
- Martin Srholec, 2007.
"High-Tech Exports from Developing Countries: A Symptom of Technology Spurts or Statistical Illusion?,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 143(2), pages 227-255, July.
- Martin Srholec, 2005. "High-tech exports from developing countries: A symptom of technology spurts or statistical illusion?," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20051215, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Seref Saygili & Cengiz Cihan & Cihan Yalcin & Turknur Hamsici, 2010. "Turkiye Imalat Sanayiin Ithalat Yapisi," Working Papers 1002, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Gustavsson, Patrik, 2002. "The Dynamics of European Industrial Structure," Working Paper Series 176, Trade Union Institute for Economic Research.
- Jakob B. Madsen, 2004. "Technological Revolutions, Innovations, and Trade Performance," EPRU Working Paper Series 04-12, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Márquez-Ramos, Laura & Martínez-Zarzoso, Inmaculada, 2009. "The effect of technological innovation on international trade: a nonlinear approach," Economics Discussion Papers 2009-24, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Rinaldo Evangelista & Matteo Lucchese & Valentina Meliciani, 2013. "The contribution of Business services to the export performances of manufacturing industries. An empirical study on 5 European countries," Working Papers 14, Birkbeck Centre for Innovation Management Research, revised Nov 2013.
- Peter Maskell, 1996. "Localised Low-tech Learning in the Furniture Industry," DRUID Working Papers 96-11, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Simona Iammarino & Grazia D. Santangelo, 2001. "The Evolution of Trade and Technological in the Italian regions," ERSA conference papers ersa01p243, European Regional Science Association.
- Jan Fagerberg & Martin Srholec, 2004.
"Structural Changes in International Trade. Cause, Impact and Response,"
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 55(6), pages 1071-1097.
- Jan Fagerberg, 1996. "Structural Changes in International Trade - Cause, Impact and Response," Working Papers Archives 1996547, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Peter Maskell, 1996. "Learning in the Village Economy of Denmark. The role of Institutions and Policy in Sustaining Competitiveness," DRUID Working Papers 96-6, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Laura MÃ¡rquez-Ramos & Inmaculada Martinez-Zarzoso, 2011. "The effect of country absorptive capacity on exports: A panel data analysis," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1476, European Regional Science Association.
- Silva, Dayratna, 2000. "An Empirical Assessment of the ‘International Competitiveness’ of the Australian Processed Food Industry," 2000 Conference (44th), January 23-25, 2000, Sydney, Australia 123731, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tik:wparch:1996545. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (H&kon Normann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tkuiono.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .