Citations for "Limited-Dependent and Qualitative Variables in Econometrics"
by Maddala,G. S.
- Haiying Lin, 2012. "Cross-sector Alliances for Corporate Social Responsibility Partner Heterogeneity Moderates Environmental Strategy Outcomes," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 110(2), pages 219-229, October.
- Alberto Alesina & Reza Baqir & Caroline Hoxby, 2000.
"Political Jurisdictions in Heterogeneous Communities,"
NBER Working Papers
7859, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alberto Alesina & Reza Baqir & Caroline Hoxby, 2004. "Political Jurisdictions in Heterogeneous Communities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 112(2), pages 348-396, April.
- Alberto Alesina & Reza Baqir & Caroline Hoxby, 2002. "Political Jurisdictions in Heterogeneous Communities," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1949, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Hoxby, Caroline & Baqir, Reza & Alesina, Alberto, 2004. "Political Jurisdictions in Heterogeneous Communities," Scholarly Articles 4552532, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Robert Baldwin & Jeffrey Steagall, 1994. "An analysis of ITC decisions in antidumping, countervailing duty and safeguard cases," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 130(2), pages 290-308, June.
- Kalim Shah & Jorge Rivera, 2013. "Do industry associations influence corporate environmentalism in developing countries? Evidence from Trinidad and Tobago," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 46(1), pages 39-62, March.
- Frank M. Fossen & Daniela Glocker, 2014.
"Stated and Revealed Heterogeneous Risk Preferences in Educational Choice,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
1361, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Fossen, Frank M. & Glocker, Daniela, 2014. "Stated and Revealed Heterogeneous Risk Preferences in Educational Choice," IZA Discussion Papers 7950, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fossen, Frank M. & Glocker, Daniela, 2014. "Stated and revealed heterogeneous risk preferences in educational choice," Discussion Papers 2014/3, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Frank M. Fossen & Daniela Glocker, 2014. "Stated and Revealed Heterogeneous Risk Preferences in Educational Choice," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 630, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- FORNERO Elsa & ROMITI Agnese & ROSSI Cristina, 2013. "Does Home Ownership Crowd Out Investment in Children's Human Capital?," LISER Working Paper Series 2013-21, LISER.
- Colombo, Massimo G. & Delmastro, Marco & Grilli, Luca, 2004. "Entrepreneurs' human capital and the start-up size of new technology-based firms," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 22(8-9), pages 1183-1211, November.
- Girma G. Selassie & Yiannis Kountouris, 2010. "Fishing Permit Price and Wetland Conservation: A Choice Experiment on the Value of Improved Environmental Quality of Lake Awassa, Ethiopia," Chapters, in: Choice Experiments in Developing Countries, chapter 4 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Colombo, Massimo G. & Grilli, Luca, 2005. "Start-up size: The role of external financing," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 88(2), pages 243-250, August.
- Christopher J. Neely, 2005.
"An analysis of recent studies of the effect of foreign exchange intervention,"
2005-030, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Christopher J. Neely, 2005. "An analysis of recent studies of the effect of foreign exchange intervention," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Nov, pages 685-718.
- Vashishtha, Ashutosh & Sharma, Anil K., 2012. "Indian financial market regulation: A dialectic model," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 77-89.
- Bjornsen, Hild-Marte & Mishra, Ashok K., 2012. "Off-farm Employment and Farming Efficiency in Modern Agriculture: A Dynamic Panel Analysis," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124742, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Kee-Hong Bae & G. Andrew Karolyi & Rene M. Stulz, 2000.
"A New Approach to Measuring Financial Contagion,"
NBER Working Papers
7913, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Beck, T.H.L. & Demirgüc-Kunt, A. & Maksimovic, V., 2008.
"Financing patterns around the world : Are small firms different?,"
Other publications TiSEM
7078f1cc-51a6-4556-b193-d, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Beck, Thorsten & Demirgüç-Kunt, Asli & Maksimovic, Vojislav, 2008. "Financing patterns around the world: Are small firms different?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(3), pages 467-487, September.
- Shareen Joshi, 2004. "Female Household-Headship in Rural Bangladesh: Incidence, Determinants and Impact on Children's Schooling Shareen Joshi," Working Papers 894, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Pinelopi Koujianou Goldberg & Giovanni Maggi, 1997.
"Protection for Sale: An Empirical Investigation,"
NBER Working Papers
5942, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James Fenske, 2012.
"Ecology, trade and states in pre-colonial Africa,"
CSAE Working Paper Series
2012-18, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Veronika Bertram-Hümmer & Ghassan Baliki, 2015. "The Role of Visible Wealth for Deprivation," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 124(3), pages 765-783, December.
- D. N. Figlio & J. A. Stone, . "School Choice and Student Performance: Are Private Schools Really Better?," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1141-97, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Eleonora Fichera & Hugh Gravelle & Mario Pezzino & Matt Sutton, 2016. "Quality target negotiation in health care: evidence from the English NHS," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 17(7), pages 811-822, September.
- Blazy, Régis & Martel, Jocelyn & Nigam, Nirjhar, 2014. "The choice between informal and formal restructuring: The case of French banks facing distressed SMEs," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 248-263.
- Rafal Raciborski, 2008. "Searching for additional sources of inflation persistence : the micro-price panel data approach," Working Paper Research 132, National Bank of Belgium.
- Marta Silva & Luis Filipe Martins & Helena Lopes, 2015. "Asymmetric labour market reforms and wage growth with fixed-term contracts: does learning about match quality matter?," Working Papers Series 2 15-04, ISCTE-IUL, Business Research Unit (BRU-IUL).
- Veronika Bertram-Hümmer & Ghassan Baliki, 2014. "The Role of Visible Wealth for Deprivation," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1392, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Raja Chakir, 2009. "Spatial Downscaling of Agricultural Land-Use Data: An Econometric Approach Using Cross Entropy," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 85(2), pages 238-251.
- Xiong, Bo & Chen, Sixia, 2012.
"Estimating Gravity Equation Models in the Presence of Sample Selection and Heteroskedasticity,"
2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington
124530, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Bo Xiong & Sixia Chen, 2014. "Estimating gravity equation models in the presence of sample selection and heteroscedasticity," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(24), pages 2993-3003, August.
- Kajal Lahiri & Yongchen Zhao, 2013. "Determinants of Consumer Sentiment: Evidence from Household Survey Data," Discussion Papers 13-12, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Marco Di Cintio & Emanuele Grassi, 2016. "The returns to temporary migration: The case of Italian Ph.D.s," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 2016/15, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Brant Callaway & Vivek Ghosal, 2012. "Adoption and Diffusion of Health Information Technology - The Case of Primary Care Clinics," CESifo Working Paper Series 3925, CESifo Group Munich.
- Rajeev K. Goel & Ummad Mazhar & Michael A. Nelson & Rati Ram, 2016. "Government Decentralization and International Government Performance," CESifo Working Paper Series 6013, CESifo Group Munich.
- James Fenske, 2012. "Ecology, Trade and States in Pre-Colonial Africa," Economics Series Working Papers WPF/2012-18, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Keith R. Ihlanfeldt & Davil L. Sjoquist, 1990. "The Effect of Residential Location on the Probability of Black and White Teenagers Having a Job," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 20(1), pages 10-20, Winter.
- Gagliardini, P. & Gourieroux, C., 2005. "Migration correlation: Definition and efficient estimation," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 865-894, April.
- Qi Li & Jeffrey Scott Racine, 2006. "Nonparametric Econometrics: Theory and Practice," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 8355, 06-2016.
- Hallmann, Kirstin, 2015. "Modelling the decision to volunteer in organised sports," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 448-463.
- Thuriane Mahé, 2010. "Are Stated Preferences Confirmed by Purchasing Behaviours? The Case of Fair Trade-Certified Bananas in Switzerland," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 92(2), pages 301-315, April.
- Benoît Mulkay & Mohamed Sassenou, 1995. "La hiérarchie des financements des investissements des PME," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 46(2), pages 345-363.
- Luci Ellis & Jeremy Lawson & Laura Roberts-Thomson, 2003. "Housing Leverage in Australia," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2003-09, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Chava, Sudheer & Purnanandam, Amiyatosh, 2007. "Determinants of the floating-to-fixed rate debt structure of firms," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(3), pages 755-786, September.
- Sdiri, Hanen & Mohamed, Ayadi, 2011.
"La décision d'innovation: cas des entreprises Tunisiennes de services
[Explaining the decisions to innovate: the case of Tunisian service firms]," MPRA Paper 23084, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alboghdady, Mohamed Altabei, 4. "Nonparametric Model For Measuring Impact Of Inputs Density On Egyptian Tomato Production Efficiency," International Journal of Food and Agricultural Economics (IJFAEC), NiÄŸde University, Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, vol. 2(4).
- Masahiro Shoji, 2008. "How do the poor cope with hardships when mutual assistance is unavailable?," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 15(13), pages 1-17.
- Ralph Siebert, 2013. "Are Ex Ante and Ex Post Licensing Agreements Useful Instruments to Lessen Uncertainty in R&D?," CESifo Working Paper Series 4535, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bonin, Holger & Schneider, Hilmar, 2004.
"Analytical Prediction of Transitions Probabilities in the Conditional Logit Model,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1015, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bonin, Holger & Schneider, Hilmar, 2006. "Analytical prediction of transition probabilities in the conditional logit model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 102-107, January.
- Christopher J. Neely, 2006. "Identifying the effects of U.S. intervention on the levels of exchange rates," Working Papers 2005-031, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Andrew Buskirk, 2012. "Disclosure frequency and information asymmetry," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 38(4), pages 411-440, May.
- Hoff, Ayoe, 2007. "Second stage DEA: Comparison of approaches for modelling the DEA score," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 181(1), pages 425-435, August.
- Jorge Rivera & Peter Leon, 2005. "Chief executive officers and voluntary environmental performance: Costa Rica's certification for sustainable tourism," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 38(2), pages 107-127, September.
- Shahidur R. Khandker & Gayatri B. Koolwal & Hussain A. Samad, 2010. "Handbook on Impact Evaluation : Quantitative Methods and Practices," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2693, August.
- Luca Grilli, 2005. "Internet start-ups access to the bank loan market: evidence from Italy," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(3), pages 293-305.
- Milena Karla Soares & Luiz Guilherme Scorzafave, 2008. "Vale a pena desarmar? Uma avaliação do impacto da campanha de entrega voluntária de armas sobre as mortes com armas de fogo," Working Papers 08_01, Universidade de São Paulo, Faculdade de Economia, Administração e Contabilidade de Ribeirão Preto.
- Joe Darden, 2005. "Black occupational achievement in the toronto census metropolitan area: Does race matter?," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 33(2), pages 31-54, December.
- Luis Catão & Sandeep Kapur, 2006. "Volatility and the Debt-Intolerance Paradox," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 53(2), pages 1.
- Lorenzo Burlon & Davide Fantino & Andrea Nobili & Gabriele Sene, 2016. "The quantity of corporate credit rationing with matched bank-firm data," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1058, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Uctum, Remzi, 2007.
"Économétrie des modèles à changement de régimes : un essai de synthèse,"
Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 83(4), pages 447-482, décembre.
- Remzi Uctum, 2007. "Econométrie des modèles à changements de régimes: un essai de synthèse," Post-Print halshs-00174034, HAL.
- International Monetary Fund, 2002. "Financial Crises, Poverty, and Income Distribution," IMF Working Papers 02/4, International Monetary Fund.
- Shigeharu Okajima & Hiroko Okajima, 2016. "Impact of environmental regulation and the 2011 earthquake on the Japanese electricity industry," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 49(2), pages 223-249, April.
- Matthieu Lapparent & Martin Koning, 2016. "Analyzing time sensitivity to discomfort in the Paris subway: an interval data model approach," Transportation, Springer, vol. 43(5), pages 913-933, September.
- Alain Bousquet & Raja Chakir & Norbert Ladoux, 2002. "Modeling Corner Solutions with Panel Data: Application to Industrial Energy Demand in France," 10th International Conference on Panel Data, Berlin, July 5-6, 2002 C3-2, International Conferences on Panel Data.
- Arano, Kathleen G. & Blair, Benjamin F., 2008. "An ex-post welfare analysis of natural gas regulation in the industrial sector," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 789-806, May.
- Diégo Legros & Fabrice Galia, 2012. "Are innovation and R&D the only sources of firms’ knowledge that increase productivity? An empirical investigation of French manufacturing firms," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 167-181, October.
- Kerwin Kofi Charles & Melvin Stephens Jr., 2001.
"Job Displacement, Disability, and Divorce,"
NBER Working Papers
8578, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- World Bank, 2009. "Strengthening Bolivian Competitiveness : Export Diversification and Inclusive Growth," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2656, August.
- Scott Callan & Janet Thomas, 1999. "Adopting a Unit Pricing System for Municipal Solid Waste: Policy and Socio-Economic Determinants," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 14(4), pages 503-518, December.
- Krishna, Vijesh & Euler, Michael & Siregar, Hermanto & Qaim, Matin, 2016. "Farmer heterogeneity and differential livelihood impacts of oil palm expansion in Sumatra, Indonesia," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235218, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Awudu Abdulai & Wallace Huffman, 2014. "The Adoption and Impact of Soil and Water Conservation Technology: An Endogenous Switching Regression Application," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 90(1), pages 26-43.