Use of public assistance and private aid by legal and unauthorized immigrants who work in agriculture
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||01 Oct 1996|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 207 Giannini Hall #3310, Berkeley, CA 94720-3310|
Phone: (510) 642-3345
Fax: (510) 643-8911
Web page: http://www.escholarship.org/repec/are_ucb/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dolado, Juan J. & Goria, Alessandra & Ichino, Andrea, 1993.
"Immigration, Human Capital and Growth in the Host Country: Evidence from Pooled Country Data,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
875, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dolado, Juan J & Goria, Alessandra & Ichino, Andrea, 1994. "Immigration, Human Capital and Growth in the Host Country: Evidence from Pooled Country Data," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 7(2), pages 193-215.
- George J. Borjas & Stephen J. Trejo, 1991.
"Immigrant participation in the welfare system,"
Industrial and Labor Relations Review,
ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 44(2), pages 195-211, January.
- George J. Borjas & Lynette Hilton, 1996. "Immigration and the Welfare State: Immigrant Participation in Means-Tested Entitlement Programs," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 111(2), pages 575-604.
- Borjas, George J. & Trejo, Stephen J., 1993.
"National origin and immigrant welfare recipiency,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 325-344, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:agrebk:qt87h855rc. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.