Use of public assistance and private aid by legal and unauthorized immigrants who work in agriculture
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||01 Oct 1996|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 207 Giannini Hall #3310, Berkeley, CA 94720-3310|
Phone: (510) 642-3345
Fax: (510) 643-8911
Web page: http://www.escholarship.org/repec/are_ucb/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dolado, Juan J & Goria, Alessandra & Ichino, Andrea, 1994.
"Immigration, Human Capital and Growth in the Host Country: Evidence from Pooled Country Data,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 7(2), pages 193-215.
- Dolado, Juan J. & Goria, Alessandra & Ichino, Andrea, 1993. "Immigration, Human Capital and Growth in the Host Country: Evidence from Pooled Country Data," CEPR Discussion Papers 875, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Borjas, George J. & Trejo, Stephen J., 1993. "National origin and immigrant welfare recipiency," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 325-344, March.
- George J. Borjas & Stephen J. Trejo, 1991. "Immigrant Participation in the Welfare System," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 44(2), pages 195-211, January.
- George J. Borjas & Lynette Hilton, 1996. "Immigration and the Welfare State: Immigrant Participation in Means-Tested Entitlement Programs," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 111(2), pages 575-604. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:agrebk:qt87h855rc. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.