Specification of financial incentives for quality in health care contracts
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2012|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Manchester M13 9PL|
Phone: (0)161 275 4868
Fax: (0)161 275 4812
Web page: http://www.socialsciences.manchester.ac.uk/subjects/economics/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Luigi Siciliani & Anderson Stanciole, 2013.
"Bargaining and the provision of health services,"
The European Journal of Health Economics,
Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 14(3), pages 391-406, June.
- Luigi Siciliani & Anderson Stanciol, 2008. "Bargaining and the Provision of Health Services," Discussion Papers 08/28, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Chalkley, Martin & McVicar, Duncan, 2008. "Choice of contracts in the British National Health Service: An empirical study," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 1155-1167, September.
- Martin Chalkley & Duncan McVicar, 2007. "Choice of Contracts in the British National Health Service: An Empirical Study," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 216, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Chalkley, Martin, 2008. "Choice of Contracts in the British National Health Service: An Empirical Study," SIRE Discussion Papers 2008-43, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Brekke, Kurt R. & Nuscheler, Robert & Straume, Odd Rune, 2007. "Gatekeeping in health care," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 149-170, January.
- Brekke, Kurt R. & Nuscheler, Robert, 2003. "Gatekeeping in health care," Working Papers in Economics 10/03, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Kurt R. Brekke & Robert Nuscheler & Odd Rune Straume, 2005. "Gatekeeping in Health Care," CESifo Working Paper Series 1552, CESifo Group Munich.
- Odd Rune Straume & Kurt Brekke & Robert Nuscheler, 2004. "Gatekeeping In Health Care," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 83, Royal Economic Society.
- Shaban, Radwan Ali, 1987. "Testing between Competing Models of Sharecropping," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 95(5), pages 893-920, October.
- Street, Andrew & Maynard, Alan, 2007. "Payment by results: qualified ambition?," Health Economics, Policy and Law, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(04), pages 445-448, October.
- Jeffrey M Wooldridge, 2010. "Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 2, volume 1, number 0262232588.
- Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, 2001. "Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262232197.
- Holmstrom, Bengt & Milgrom, Paul, 1991. "Multitask Principal-Agent Analyses: Incentive Contracts, Asset Ownership, and Job Design," Journal of Law, Economics and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(0), pages 24-52, Special I.
- Kurt R. Brekke & Robert Nuscheler & Odd Rune Straume, 2006. "Quality and Location Choices under Price Regulation," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(1), pages 207-227, 03.
- Brekke, Kurt R. & Nuscheler, Robert & Straume, Odd Rune, 2002.
"Quality and location choices under price regulation
[Qualitäts- und Standortwahl bei Preisregulierung]," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance FS IV 02-28, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Brekke, Kurt R. & Nuscheler, Robert & Straume, Odd Rune, 2002. "Quality and location choices under price regulation," Working Papers in Economics 24/02, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Joskow, Paul L, 1987. "Contract Duration and Relationship-Specific Investments: Empirical Evidence from Coal Markets," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(1), pages 168-185, March.
- Eggleston, Karen, 2005. "Multitasking and mixed systems for provider payment," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 211-223, January.
- Barros, Pedro Pita & Martinez-Giralt, Xavier, 2008. "Selecting health care providers: "Any willing provider" vs. negotiation," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 402-414, June.
- Petsoulas, Christina & Allen, Pauline & Hughes, David & Vincent-Jones, Peter & Roberts, Jennifer, 2011. "The use of standard contracts in the English National Health Service: A case study analysis," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 185-192, July.
- Williamson, Oliver E, 1983. "Credible Commitments: Using Hostages to Support Exchange," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(4), pages 519-540, September.
- Andrea Shepard, 1993. "Contractual Form, Retail Price, and Asset Characteristics in Gasoline Retailing," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 24(1), pages 58-77, Spring.
- Hugh Gravelle & Matthew Sutton & Stephen Morris & Frank Windmeijer & Alastair Leyland & Chris Dibben & Mike Muirhead, 2003. "Modelling supply and demand influences on the use of health care: implications for deriving a needs-based capitation formula," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(12), pages 985-1004.
- Kenneth S. Corts, 2004. "The Effect of Repeated Interaction on Contract Choice: Evidence from Offshore Drilling," Journal of Law, Economics and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(1), pages 230-260, April.
- Csaba, Ivan & Fenn, Paul, 1997. "Contractual choice in the managed health care market An empirical analysis," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 579-588, October. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:man:sespap:1218. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marianne Sensier)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.